Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LeGarette Blount to meet with Steelers

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Looks like a cheap shot punk to me!! I'll pass!!
    Haha you act like this is the first time anyone's ever seen this? This situation was huge back when it happened. Wasn't he suspended for an entire season? He certainly made his amends for it and moved on to the NFL.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Looks like a cheap shot punk to me!! I'll pass!!
    Lol oh come on, this was in college. Hell we all still root for a QB who was accused of rape twice..... Relax

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Lol oh come on, this was in college. Hell we all still root for a QB who was accused of rape twice..... Relax
    Exactly...

and I read on one of the other threads on here that his character was comparable to Russell Wilson. Laughable.

Legend

User Info Menu

cant really figure out why so many are high on blount
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

This is a signing I could get excited about.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Depends on how much money it would cost. At 1 mil, I love it! At 2.5, not so much
    Don't worry, I don't think they have any more than about 1 million left to spend...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    he has a nice right hand too...

I think I mentioned I live in Boise now, and as you can imagine they hate him here.
    Still a Hawaii boy here so......lets just say....I was not too bothered (to say the least).

I watched the draft the year he came out at Buffalo Wild Wings and they were cheering as he kept getting passed up when he was number one on the board, and was never drafted.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    Don't know if you intentionally worded it this way, but it sounds kind of funny...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Don't know if you intentionally worded it this way, but it sounds kind of funny...
    Nice catch.....actually WAS THAT intentional?

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    There are many reasons to get excited about Blount. First and foremost the guy brings a bit of toughness to the Steelers. The guy has an angry streak not just with Boise players. Second, he has a career average of 4.7 ypc, with a 5.0 last year with the Pats. Third, he is faster than advertised especially for a big man. He knows how to get low to absorb a blow, then keep his legs churning. He indeed runs hard and has very light feet for a big man. I really liked Blount coming out of college and wanted to take a late round flyer on him much like I do on Lyerla. I think Blount is a great fit with the Steelers.
    Trolls are people too.