User Info Menu

gutsy win today

nice to see the boys still fighting
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    nice to see the boys still fighting
    It was, and I think we can say they have been giving a good fight for a little while now. And I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but why could they have no given this kind of focus and effort just a little bit earlier? It's a crying shame that they are playing like they are now but won't get a chance to make any noise in the play offs - a crying shame.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You never know...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yea, they have a damn good shot...Game that worries me is the Jets at Dolphins...... Come on Geno.....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think the jets pull it out. Rex Ryan will likely be coaching his last game for jets, players will fight for him. Dolphins stunk the joint up today, they are toast.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    I think the jets pull it out. Rex Ryan will likely be coaching his last game for jets, players will fight for him. Dolphins stunk the joint up today, they are toast.
    Maybe, if they pull out a big win, Rex will keep his foot in the door.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Maybe, if they pull out a big win, Rex will keep his foot in the door.
    Belichick yourself before you Rex yourself.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Yea, they have a damn good shot...Game that worries me is the Jets at Dolphins...... Come on Geno.....
    I'm also worried that the Chiefs will rest their starters against the Chargers...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the fact that at week 17 and after an 0-4 start we're playing a relevant game is a miracle. I suppose it's not too much to hope for a steelers win and 3 more miracles on top to get us another week of football. although i'd say the miracle we need most is KC over SD.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    the fact that at week 17 and after an 0-4 start we're playing a relevant game is a miracle. I suppose it's not too much to hope for a steelers win and 3 more miracles on top to get us another week of football. although i'd say the miracle we need most is KC over SD.

Yeah no kidding. We've come a long way from having Browns fans taunting me with "knock knock" jokes about being 0-3 and 0-4 and being ahead of us in the standings. Idiots. Haven't heard a peep from them in weeks (other than them trying to figure out which quarterback they want for next year as is always the case).
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285