Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is QB Ben Roethlisberger a Hall of Famer?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    When does Todd Haley send it to him?
    Don't know. But I do know, that according to Chalie Batch? In 2012 Todd Haley refused to let Ben Roethlisberger audible at the LOS.

If that was true? I'm sorry but that's laughable. Can you imagine Roethlisberger, after 8 years, 3 AFC titles, and 2 rings being told by a guy who never played that you can't audible?

I would have demanded a trade right then. Coaching is one thing, stripping a HOF QB of his dignity is another thing entirely.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Good thing it isn't 2012 anymore, eh?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Good thing it isn't 2012 anymore, eh?
    You'll notice that no meaningful contract discussions are taking place, eh?

Art II doesn't want to pay the $60 mil guaranteed money it's going to take to keep Ben, and IMO Ben doesn't want to end his career playing in this crayola crayon system.

So he's auditioning for about 20 teams, does him no good to be a boat rocker, so he tolerates this, showing other teams, and it pays off in the end.

EVERYTHING I've said about Todd Haley from the minute they hired him, has come true.

Not hard to see really, when one follows the league. You associate with losers like him? You become one.

16 wins in two years? Does all my talking for me.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    16 wins in two years? Does all my talking for me.
    That would be nice...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Actually the way Art II and Haley have taken a HOF QB's career and made him irrelevant is a damn shame.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

EVERYTHING I've said about Todd Haley from the minute they hired him, has come true.
    Since Haley has been around a couple of years I guess we'll just have to take your word for it since you are new here with only 9 posts.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Since Haley has been around a couple of years I guess we'll just have to take your word for it since you are new here with only 9 posts.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben is a hall of famer, so is eli manning.

Anyone who thinks they arent doesnt understand how the hall of fame works

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Ben is a hall of famer, so is eli manning.

Anyone who thinks they arent doesnt understand how the hall of fame works
    Since the HoF is all about marketing and the shield, I could see him being left out only because of the rape allegations.

His play on the field shows that he is deserving of being in.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Since the HoF is all about marketing and the shield, I could see him being left out only because of the rape allegations.

His play on the field shows that he is deserving of being in.
    hell nah... won't happen. Ben will get in and it won't be hard at all.