Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: miss me yet?

Legend

User Info Menu

miss me yet?

Administrator

User Info Menu

No. I miss Bill Cowher. I miss the old Big Ben. The one that could actually throw an accurate ball.

Lost 4 of their last 5 in 2012. 0-4 in the preseason and now 0-2 to start the season.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    No. I miss Bill Cowher. I missed the old Big Ben. The one that could actually throw an accurate ball.

Lost 4 of their last 5. 0-4 in the preseason and now 0-2 to start the season.
    You're really starting to sound like the typical grumpy yinzer that just blames Ben for everything.

Arians, even considering the flaws that offense had, is looking like a genius compared to Todd Haley.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Are you watching the game? I could heave the ball in the air 30 yards down the field hoping a WR somehow comes down to it.

Ben looks freakin' terrible. How many overthrows and high throws did he make tonight. Freaking terrible all around. I'm hoping Rooney fires both Haley and Tomlin.

Legend

User Info Menu

Are you watching the game? I could heave the ball in the air 30 yards down the field hoping a WR somehow comes down to it.

Ben looks freakin' terrible. How many overthrows and high throws did he make tonight. Freaking terrible all around. I'm hoping Rooney fires both Haley and Tomlin.
    Gruden called it perfectly when he said the steeler's offensive line has gotten "Younger, but not better". That's why Ben isn't making the throws. Get him an average line and see what happens

Backup

User Info Menu

What exactly are you expecting? He has no #1 WR, no legit NFL TE, and a horrible OL. You want to be mad at someone for the offense, be mad at the front office.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

BEN is throwing it downfield in the air b/c he knows he has no time. better to let a WR make a play than let ur OL try to block
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Gruden called it perfectly when he said the steeler's offensive line has gotten "Younger, but not better". That's why Ben isn't making the throws. Get him an average line and see what happens
    Is the line going to throw the ball as well? I can heave the ball down the sidelines for 30 or so yards. I thought a franchise QB was supposed to read a defense and throw to the open guy and not just throw it up for grabs.

Backup

User Info Menu

Is the line going to throw the ball as well? I can heave the ball down the sidelines for 30 or so yards. I thought a franchise QB was supposed to read a defense and throw to the open guy and not just throw it up for grabs.
    Maybe a team should build around their franchise QB instead of giving him chicken **** and hoping he makes chicken salad. You really need to get it through your head that Ben is nowhere close to being a problem with this team right now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Since the day he was fired.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -