Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Keenan isn't signed does this board explode?

Legend

User Info Menu

If Keenan isn't signed does this board explode?

Just wondering

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Just wondering
    I bet it explodes either way.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't know if resigning Lewis is ppossible now that the team has signed Foster. I expect them to move forward with Taylor, Allen, Gay, Brown, and Van Dyke. A draft pick could be possible too. It's gonna suck to see Keenan walk but unless he takes less to stay, I think it's a forgone conclusion. The writing was on the wall with the signing of Gay.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Look around this board already exploded

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel View Post
    I don't know if resigning Lewis is ppossible now that the team has signed Foster. I expect them to move forward with Taylor, Allen, Gay, Brown, and Van Dyke. A draft pick could be possible too. It's gonna suck to see Keenan walk but unless he takes less to stay, I think it's a forgone conclusion. The writing was on the wall with the signing of Gay.
    I hope you mean Dick Van Dyke. Cuz that guy flat out sucked last year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't think so.

Anyways i believe Steelers should be able to sign him for reasonable amount. 1 INT CB is not going to get huge amount in FA especially when its loaded with DBs.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think we are prepared for him to leave (at least I am)
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    I hope you mean Dick Van Dyke. Cuz that guy flat out sucked last year.
    He did not play well last year. But the guys has speeed and good physical skills. Hopefully a full year with Carnell the light goes off. The light did not go off for Lewis untill he had time with Coach Lake as his coach. I think Van Dyke was a 2nd round pick. So maybe he turns out to be a steal. Wishfull thinking on my part. But the guy has all the physical tools.

Legend

User Info Menu

If he isn't signed it will just show how the front office screwed up holding onto veterans too long which got them into a disasterous cap situation. Hopefully the lesson is learned and they commit to getting young players on the field sooner so we don't get one productive season out of them before they are due their second contract like Keenan Lewis.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    I think we are prepared for him to leave (at least I am)
    Agree. The day they choose to be on another team they don't exist to me. It's like they just died and vanished.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"