Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers/Ravens II

Legend

User Info Menu

Its agonizing because of what's at stake. Jags are giving us a ton of help and we are playing uninspired football on offense... with the season on the line

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Remember how Strahan got the record? Farve let him sack him. Weak
    Yep. Remembered it was packers. Forgot it was that lame.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Hayward penalty is maddening. QB was a runner at that point. But I guess they’ll treat the QB like a QB as long as they can. Unless it’s Ben.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I hope to see a little more urgency from the team in the second half, they are playing like they don't know they can still make the playoffs, season ain't over yet, boys.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Ferguson View Post
    I hope to see a little more urgency from the team in the second half, they are playing like they don't know they can still make the playoffs, season ain't over yet, boys.
    Yea. They need to be playing like "They win and they are in"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Its agonizing because of what's at stake. Jags are giving us a ton of help and we are playing uninspired football on offense... with the season on the line
    Steelers have zero offense. I don’t see how they score again.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Again its not sense of urgency...its lack of talent.

When I see Detroit Lions use a reverse pass for a TD vs Green Bay and the Steelers can't even catch an out for 5 yards it makes you realize its a lack of talent

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post

When I see Detroit Lions use a reverse pass for a TD vs Green Bay and the Steelers can't even catch an out for 5 yards it makes you realize its a lack of talent
    Steelers need a WR overhaul. Not one playmaker in the bunch except for maybe DJ occasionally.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post

I disagree, there is some talent issues but penalties, mistakes, etc. are generally a mental/coaching issue not talent issue. And the offense has no actual gameplan aside from running it on 1st down.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Steelers need a WR overhaul. Not one playmaker in the bunch except for maybe DJ occasionally.
    Sign JuJu and see what you can get for the rest. Even Johnson.