Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Foote Back on Three Year Deal

Administrator

User Info Menu

First year of deal = 2.5 MILLION?!?!

That is highway robbery and a moronic signing. Nice work Steelers coaching and FO.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    First year of deal = 2.5 MILLION?!?!

That is highway robbery and a moronic signing. Nice work Steelers coaching and FO.
    I thought Foote played solid and had good numbers. I'm not mad at this at all.

Backup

User Info Menu

Be a good fan. Support the team and FO.

Rookie

User Info Menu

The phrase "same old, same old" is getting very literal in Pittsburgh right now.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    It's a terrible signing at 2.5 million for this year alone.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I always been A Tomlin /Colbert supporter but these last two years are leaving a lot of question marks in my eyes. All this bringing back have been. Make me think that neither can spot talent and another losing embarrassing season and One or both need a quick ticket out of town.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

$2.5 in year one ... does that include SB... if so, that's peanuts for a guy who just may start, but, they're hoping is simply an experienced backup... good job FO
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I always been A Tomlin /Colbert supporter but these last two years are leaving a lot of question marks in my eyes. All this bringing back have been. Make me think that neither can spot talent and another losing embarrassing season and One or both need a quick ticket out of town.
    Both Tomlin and Colbert could be on the hot seat this year. Tomlin probably moreso because he has much less of a tenure with the Steelers. I think it's safe to say the Rooney's were less than thrilled with the product, coaching and lack of discipline the Steelers displayed.

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see how this team will be any better this year than last.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    Be a good fan. Support the team and FO.
    or be a great fan... and hate everything because you aren't the owner.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    If the offense could make a play late in the Cindy game. Footsie had the D play of the year lining up outside and beating the LT for a sack. He also sacked Peyton the same way. Not bad for an ILB every wants to get rid of

He lived up to his contract