Thread: It Could Be Worse

Legend

User Info Menu

It Could Be Worse

Cap problems, overweight star players, and 8-8 finish, anonymous players sniping in the media - an ugly start to the offseason so far. But it could be so much worse. The Steelers could have an open QB competition that involves Dennis Dixon:

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/18/dennis-dixon-says-eagles-are-having-an-open-qb-competition/[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

If they a really counting on Dennis Dixon then Chip Kelly will be Steve Spurrier, Part II. Just a money grab and then back to college ball.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

You never know with a QB. They can bloom late.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yeah it can be worse if the Steelers continue down the road of injury prone. We can't afford to sustain a good team and at the same time having so many players out during the season.
    Injuries are part of football but the amount we had was staggering.

[url]http://triblive.com/sports/-topstories/3290286-74/injuries-steelers-players#axzz2LIRB2Bgn[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Cap problems, overweight star players, and 8-8 finish, anonymous players sniping in the media - an ugly start to the offseason so far. But it could be so much worse. The Steelers could have an open QB competition that involves Dennis Dixon:

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/18/dennis-dixon-says-eagles-are-having-an-open-qb-competition/[/URL]
    You really have some sort of hate complex with Dennis Dixon. He's gone, let it go. This negativity harms you more than it does Dixon.

Legend

User Info Menu

A little consolation in that. But the Rats won the Super Bowl, so that ruins it all for me. I still can't get that miserable taste out of my mouth. Only thing worse for me is the Cheaters winning.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Oh, I thought that you were gonna say that we could be on the PlanetCardinals or PlanetLions website.........
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerphile View Post
    You really have some sort of hate complex with Dennis Dixon. He's gone, let it go. This negativity harms you more than it does Dixon.
    I don't hate Dennis Dixon. I think he's a bad quarterback but that's about it.

I can't stand the eagles or the majority of their fanbase, and I do enjoy that Dennis Dixon is involved in a real or perceived QB competition. I'm on the road tomorrow and I'm sure the sports talk radio should provide plenty of amusement on this issue...

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't hate Dennis Dixon. I think he's a bad quarterback but that's about it.

I can't stand the eagles or the majority of their fanbase, and I do enjoy that Dennis Dixon is involved in a real or perceived QB competition. I'm on the road tomorrow and I'm sure the sports talk radio should provide plenty of amusement on this issue...
    Totally with philly on this one. Dixon is just plain bad and I still can't believe that we had Steelers fans thinking he had a future with the Steelers.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"