Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jarvis Jones

Legend

User Info Menu

Jarvis Jones

I watched him a lot today and it seemed he was unsure of his assignments a lot, but when he knew what he had to do (rushing the QB mostly) he was doing well.

He did have 2 batted balls today, so that's a good thing. I'm hoping he learns the D and becomes a beast. What did you guys think of him today?
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The talent is there - he needs to hit the weight room & work on his craft...
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

is on developmental schedule to be a beast next year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    is on developmental schedule to be a beast next year.
    That's for damn sure!
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He played inside a lot today. I was kinda shocked.

Legend

User Info Menu

was he on the field?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Was he a spy when playing ILB? Looked good there. No reason not to move these guys around some so they can make plays.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He did seem to be spying or playing the shallow middle.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Was he a spy when playing ILB? Looked good there. No reason not to move these guys around some so they can make plays.
    If he was being moved around some, that is good for him. He's not physically good enough to just line up there and beat guys off the edge. He needs that added dimension (surprise). And he seems to be the kind of guy who can thrive more as an all-around LB type.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    If he was being moved around some, that is good for him. He's not physically good enough to just line up there and beat guys off the edge. He needs that added dimension (surprise). And he seems to be the kind of guy who can thrive more as an all-around LB type.
    I think he will get better as a NFL OLB. He just needs some season. But I would still move him around some. Did anyone notice if he and Worilds switched sides at all? I think that can work also.