Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe there was a reason Decastro dropped.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Can we give a guy a season or two before calling him a bust? The overreaction here sometimes borders on pure stupidity.
    Thank you...I called him a MORON for this post but he has me BLOCKED b/c it's like the 53rd time i've called out his ridiculous postings.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Can we give a guy a season or two before calling him a bust? The overreaction here sometimes borders on pure stupidity.
    He looked like a human turnstile most of the times I remember.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He was also playing with a rookie practice squad RT at his side. The OL has been in a shambles for quite a while due to injuries. DD will get better, and he will be very good. The Bengals wisely used what they learned from the Cowboys strategy last week late in that game, and the Steelers did not adjust (poor prep by the coaching staff ???).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    He was also playing with a rookie practice squad RT at his side. The OL has been in a shambles for quite a while due to injuries. DD will get better, and he will be very good. The Bengals wisely used what they learned from the Cowboys strategy last week late in that game, and the Steelers did not adjust (poor prep by the coaching staff ???).
    good observation. the bengals are no slouches at pressuring the QB and our right side had a total NFL experiences of like 5 total games. until we get 5 healthy o-linemen that can play week in and week out - this team will struggle.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!