Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 93.7 reporting that Lefty is done?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Someone posted on FB that Josh Johnson was signed by the 9ers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Jerrod Johnson plays for the Sacramento Mountain Lions

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

^^^Whoops. I'm an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Where's the guy we cut during training camp? I think he was from Texas A&M. He didn't look bad with the reps he received in pre-season. Another team, I'm guessing picked him up.

I think I'd go with Garrard out of that list as well.

Pappy
    Anyone know if Garrard is healthy? I think the Dolphins cut him because he was hurt. I think he had back problems. And then I remember watching the Dolphins on HBO and he hurt his knee playing with his kid off the field.

And he has had Crohns disease. And he takes a pounding like Ben and lefty. He's older than Byron too.

But he's about the perfect backup for Ben. He's about the same size. He's a beast to take down.

On a positive, the year he officially replaced Lefty, he had 18 TDs and 3 INTs and lead Jax to an 11-5 record and lost to NE in the playoffs despite playing well.

I'd say he's a good option if healthy. But I fear he might be just another Charlie/Byron. Which means Tomlin loves him already.

Legend

User Info Menu

How about JP Losman so that we can have two first rounders from the '04 draft.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

According to Chris Mortensen, Leftwich fractured 2 ribs vs. the Ravens and is likely to start vs. the Browns.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    According to Chris Mortensen, Leftwich fractured 2 ribs vs. the Ravens and is likely to start vs. the Browns.
    So Lefty's tougher than Ben. Ben's been out with broken toes while Lefty stays in a game with a broken leg.

Ben sprains a shoulder and hurts 1 rib and he's out indefinitely. Lefty breaks 2 ribs and he's gonna play next week.

This is like a Daniel Laruso's gonna fight moment!!!!!!! Look out Cobra Kai!!!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I believe that should have read that he is UNLIKELY to play, right? That is what I saw.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Give our medical staff a roll of duct tape and some tie wire and they can fix Lefty and Batch everytime.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Woodley just asked on his FB page if it would be ok with us (the fans) if we signed McNabb. I hope he's joking.

Palko- he's in Pittsburgh and he knows Haleys offense.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion