Backup

User Info Menu

This is a penalty in Roger Goodell's NFL

Legend

User Info Menu

Sad what it's come to.

Backup

User Info Menu

The Steelers players had it right. They voted the CBA down. That's why Goodell's crooks in stripes turn a blind eye to everything our players are subjected to.

If the Rooney's had any balls, they would down EVERY RULE CHANGE Goodell has. Show loyalty to the players who make their money.

I guess that's asking too much.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quit trying to turn Goodell into the "boogeyman." All these changes you hate so much are the direct result of lawsuits by money grubbing ex-players who blew through all the money the made in the NFL and want to go back and play victim to get money from the cash cow.

If Goodell and the NFL did nothing with these changes they would look like they didn't care in court and it would make the lawsuits stronger.

All these changes are squarely on former players. Make the lawsuits go away and none of these changes happen.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Goodell's dreams of playing NFL ball were ended by injury. So now he's trying to keep everyone safe.

A clear Football Dad at this point. It may take the mob to save the game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Godell suck the big one, the longer he's here the worse the game will be.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I disagree. Bo got his forearm and shoulder into him.

But, this just opens pandora's box to have even more of the game tossed into some 60 year old overweight officials opinion giving them more control of the game. Getting easier and easier to manipulate spreads.
    @_Hellgrammite

Backup

User Info Menu

But to lower the shoulder you MUST lower the head.

At full speed what do you think a ref is going to think?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Quit trying to turn Goodell into the "boogeyman." All these changes you hate so much are the direct result of lawsuits by money grubbing ex-players who blew through all the money the made in the NFL and want to go back and play victim to get money from the cash cow.

If Goodell and the NFL did nothing with these changes they would look like they didn't care in court and it would make the lawsuits stronger.

All these changes are squarely on former players. Make the lawsuits go away and none of these changes happen.

i agree with your first statements but mighht disagree with the rest. by changing the rules makes the nfl look like they knew it was wrong and are finally changing it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

One thing....with all these new rules....they need to make officials full time employees and make them nearly as fast and athletic as the players.
    @_Hellgrammite