Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Worst Uniforms Ever??

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    you must love these outfits then, they're black and gold so that's good enough...

I don't know what to say, either...

Either you hate us...or, you like us enough to share a photo from your personal "spank bank"...

Regardless, it's disturbing...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So, we now know what Hawaiin means when he says, he dates a ton of women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    So, we now know what Hawaiin means when he says, he dates a ton of women.
    OK, I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I said I like batgirl not fat girls

Legend

User Info Menu

Hawaiian, your adding this truly disturbing display of black and gold less than a week from those hideous uniforms ALMOST pushed me over the edge to abandoning Steeler fandom altogether. I am sorry but I cannot root for those colors for at least one week in order to feel completely purged of this sight.
    Go Giants.

I will forever resent you Hawaiian for doing this to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    you must love these outfits then, they're black and gold so that's good enough...

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They must be Raven girl fans and look what happens to their bodies when the black n gold touches them.........it's like throwing salt on a slug. They had to arrive in the back of that truck.seriously, I doubt they can fit in the front of a vehicle. I have one friend that is 400lbs and he has to squeeze to get into my full size truck. He is 6-4'' and it's not all fat but just the same, it's a squeeze. These girls must go 600lbs each.

Thanks a lot hawaiin, I'll have nightmares for weeks now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    1967 for the next throw back:

I thought that they would go with the Batman-nicknamed jerseys as throwbacks this year (considering that the Dark Knight was filmed in Pittsburgh and they destroyed Heinz Field and all).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ruthless, do you like the uniforms you have as a signature ? The Steeler logo on the helmet looks larger compared to todays helmet.

Speaking of large helmets, does Foote wear a larger helmet than the other players or does he have a bigger head ? I want to call him Kazoo.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Ruthless, do you like the uniforms you have as a signature ? The Steeler logo on the helmet looks larger compared to todays helmet.

Speaking of large helmets, does Foote wear a larger helmet than the other players or does he have a bigger head ? I want to call him Kazoo.

Not sure whose sig you are talking about, fez, but it ain't mine. My signature has been a Baron Batch painting of Pittsburgh bridges/skyline all season long. The only other signatures that I have used recently have been my classic Gladiator sig with all of the Terrible Towels in the Colusseum (for the last several years) and I also changed it up for a short while during the offseason with a goofy non-Steelers Duck-Keyboard/Beaver-Guitar/Platypus-Keytar Venn diagram.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post

Not sure whose sig you are talking about, fez, but it ain't mine.
    I believe fezz was referring to the Batman unis you pictured...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha