Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 2012 Steeler Schedule is Here!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin View Post
    also 2 raven games within 3 weeks
    That means they have two Steelers games within 3 weeks.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Manning and Tebow to start off the season is interesting. I'm with others in not liking the week 4 bye. With a team that is a bit older, and Ben always getting dinged up, I'd prefer a later bye.

I like closing with 3 of 4 games at home.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Manning and Tebow to start off the season is interesting. I'm with others in not liking the week 4 bye. With a team that is a bit older, and Ben always getting dinged up, I'd prefer a later bye.

I like closing with 3 of 4 games at home.
    They got rid of a lot of age in the off season.

On offense you still have Ben and Heath but most others are 20 something.

On defense you have the most with Kiesel, Troy, Harrison and Clark but its not like they are all 35 or 36 like Farrior was. Hampton is older and coming off an injury but he is nothing more than a two-down player anyway. They could get younger and solve that problem, but that would mean trusting the younger players to perform and we all know how that goes.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Week 1 against Manning in Denver without Ryan Clark.

We're setup to media whipping boys after Manning torches us in his first game back in over 1 year. Let's keep ignoring our FS position so when we lose to Denver again, we'll have an excuse.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Week 1 against Manning in Denver without Ryan Clark.

We're setup to media whipping boys after Manning torches us in his first game back in over 1 year. Let's keep ignoring our FS position so when we lose to Denver again, we'll have an excuse.
    Why would you think there would be an issue. We have a legend in charge. Look at our "ranking"s from the last few years and all your concerns should go away. It's all about the rankings.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1 View Post
    Oh RB, I'm always here. Just been lurking lately. Balt game sounds great to me. We need to get a thread going early so we can have more in attendance than last yr.
    Me and my cousins will be there!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Why would you think there would be an issue. We have a legend in charge. Look at our "ranking"s from the last few years and all your concerns should go away. It's all about the rankings.
    Crash is proud... very proud. LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1 View Post
    Me and my cousins will be there!
    Awesome...I'll be there with you again! How is your mother doing?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.