Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Demming would be proud

Legend

User Info Menu

thinkingguy...do you do defensive analysis, too? I'm interested in your take on the Steelers' pass rush--another "analysis" site had it rated dead last in the NFL. What do YOU think about it, and why?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

thethinkingguy,
    Thats some great work by you, Btw, what part of the Burgh are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Rookie

User Info Menu

BradshawsHairdresser: We do all kinds of analysis. We're about to post another article about why the Steelers should be avoiding running back in the draft until at least the 2nd round....and it has nothing to do with the current talent. Which site rated the pass rush last in the NFL? I'd like to take a look at how they went about doing it. If you're asking me "Do you have an index for pass rush evaluation?" The answer is no, at least not yet. But, we can look at putting one together.

SuperSteeler: I live in Shaler. Our bios are up on our site under the "About Us" link. Thanks for the compliment.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thethinkingguy View Post
    BradshawsHairdresser: We do all kinds of analysis. We're about to post another article about why the Steelers should be avoiding running back in the draft until at least the 2nd round....and it has nothing to do with the current talent. Which site rated the pass rush last in the NFL? I'd like to take a look at how they went about doing it. If you're asking me "Do you have an index for pass rush evaluation?" The answer is no, at least not yet. But, we can look at putting one together.

SuperSteeler: I live in Shaler. Our bios are up on our site under the "About Us" link. Thanks for the compliment.

Small world, I live in McCandless, North Allegheny School district probably about 5 miles from you.

Btw, The NA Tigers beat Coatesville 63-28 for the State PIAA champioship, they set a record for the most points scored in a title game and were 45-2 the last three years.
    I believe our former Offensive line coach Kugs had two of his sons play @ NA.