Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy cr*p, Tomlin HATES Hairball!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    I don't know what game you were watching, but the Ravens flat out dominated in the first half. We were lucky to be down only 13-3 and 13-6 at half.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    I don't know what game you were watching, but the Ravens flat out dominated in the first half. We were lucky to be down only 13-3 and 13-6 at half.
    Dominated? We definitely weren't watching the same game. We shot ourselves in the foot a few times but dominated? Never. They weren't getting near batch, had a couple deep throws and a ticky tack PI call. Dominated? Are you serious? What game were you watching?

Legend

User Info Menu

I disagree, if Batch doesn't overthrow a wide open Wallace in the end zone we would have only trailed 13-10 at the half...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers were shooting themselves in the foot, to be sure, they didn't do much of anything in the first half. The second half was a completely different story.

Maybe domination is a stretch but temper that with my expectations at the time. They were pretty low. I knew Batch had played well in the past but I didn't expect him to come thru so well today!

The curse of the towel continues! Wow!
    Last edited by skyhawk; 12-03-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I don't know if Coach T. does or not...but, I kind of do...

Rookie

User Info Menu

I agree.

Just as you will agree, I'm sure, that dominating for one half is utterly meaningless unless you also win the game...

Unless you think that the Raves are telling each other, "We're great! We dominated the first half!!!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    "I think we missed a couple of opportunities early to really take a hold of this game even more," Flacco said. "I thought we could have put up 30 or 40 points today and we didn't. I think that's a reflection that we hurt ourselves."

This is why I despise Flacco and Harbaugh. You could of hung 40 on us? F U flacco.
    Yeah, if anybody left any points on the field it was US! My lord they are delusional in Baltimore.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

....and I might add, I hate Hairball as well.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    ....and I might add, I hate Hairball as well.
    Both of them...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I thought we should have been over the top with this game in our favor and we were the ones that continued to allow opportunities to slip by. Had Ben been in the game, I believe we would have crushed them yesterday and two weeks ago.