Legend

User Info Menu

I miss Bruce

I really do.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I really do.
    What could Bruce have done with this offense? As far as i can tell, he had way more talent than Haley has right now.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I really do.
    You otta miss Charlie Batch. He lead the last meaningful win for this team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    What could Bruce have done with this offense? As far as i can tell, he had way more talent than Haley has right now.
    OL was worse... we didnt have way more talent. BA just put those guys in a better position to show their talent.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

sorry dizz, but eff BA. I hated him and am glad he's gone. Yes we won with him so there's a comfort level, but I think his philosophy would have shortened BB's career. Plus, IDK the stats but his red zone efficiency wasn't much better. I was a big supporter of Haley but he has lost his fire it seems. Just let loose once and a while and provide a spark to the offense. Even if its out of spite.

Backup

User Info Menu

I really do.

Yeah, instead of Ben being sacked 5 times today he would have been sacked 10 times with all the deep passes Bruce would have dialed up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    sorry dizz, but eff BA. I hated him and am glad he's gone. Yes we won with him so there's a comfort level, but I think his philosophy would have shortened BB's career. Plus, IDK the stats but his red zone efficiency wasn't much better. I was a big supporter of Haley but he has lost his fire it seems. Just let loose once and a while and provide a spark to the offense. Even if its out of spite.
    Hate him all you want but he is still better than Haley.

Legend

User Info Menu

Joe Walton was better than Haley is at this moment

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vindrow View Post
    Yeah, instead of Ben being sacked 5 times today he would have been sacked 10 times with all the deep passes Bruce would have dialed up.
    Sure... just because you say it doesn't make it so. I would rather see Ben sacked 10 times playing his game than get sacked 5 times while running this pathetic offense.

There is no way BA would have Redman in, Dwyer cut and Jones on the sideline all game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hate him all you want but he is still better than Haley.
    I need a couple of years to judge, sorry. I agree though, Haley hasn't showed much yet.