Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Emmanuel Sanders on the trade block?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Dobson is worse than Sanders... I watched him run the wrong route 4 times and drop 8 passes in one game. He's improved but with Ben throwing to him on our O you would be very upset.
    he's a rook... with higher upside...

Administrator

User Info Menu

Have you watched Dobson? The guys hands are worse than Ikes.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Have you watched Dobson? The guys hands are worse than Ikes.
    Maybe Belichick will trade a pick for Sanders and then turn Dobson into a CB.
    Last edited by tiproast; 10-15-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Trade Sanders, re-sign JD Woods & promote Wheaton to starter, or have Cotch fill the role until Wheaton is ready.

Sanders is not the difference between winning & losing.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Agree in trading ES
    Why not start Derek Moye..he is a big target and had played well in preseason and the short play time he got in regular game...
    Why are they not playing him????

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Agree in trading ES
    Why not start Derek Moye..he is a big target and had played well in preseason and the short play time he got in regular game...
    Why are they not playing him????
    Because Sanders is being paid $2.5 million...

Legend

User Info Menu

Well that and because Sanders is better than Moye at this stage in their careers. I do like Moye...like how he fights for yards. I would like to see him in 3-4 WR sets.
    Trolls are people too.

Starter

User Info Menu

Me, I have no problem with Sanders. Okay, maybe all this showboating could go, it seems to be rubbing too many fans the wrong way.

btw: Not that is is significant but Sanders is outdoing Mike Wallace in just about every WR stat category. But then who isn't? Wallace is buried so deep in every category it is unbelievable. Right now on paper he would be hard pressed to make most teams as a 3rd or 4th WR. He looked very tentative and insecure the only game I got a look at him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Well that and because Sanders is better than Moye at this stage in their careers. I do like Moye...like how he fights for yards. I would like to see him in 3-4 WR sets.
    fights for yards? must have been in college because I haven't seen much from him in our uni.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post
    Me, I have no problem with Sanders. Okay, maybe all this showboating could go, it seems to be rubbing too many fans the wrong way.

btw: Not that is is significant but Sanders is outdoing Mike Wallace in just about every WR stat category. But then who isn't? Wallace is buried so deep in every category it is unbelievable. Right now on paper he would be hard pressed to make most teams as a 3rd or 4th WR. He looked very tentative and insecure the only game I got a look at him.
    he is a high paid decoy... he was never a 6 to 10 receptions per game type of WR.