Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Appreciate the HOF QB we have people

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm forever appreciative after the dark days of Stoudt, Malone, Woodley, Bono, Blackledge, Campbell, Brister, Tomczak, Miller, Graham, O'Donnell, Kordell, and Maddox.

(I'm sure I'm forgetting others)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I'm forever appreciative after the dark days of Stoudt, Malone, Woodley, Bono, Blackledge, Campbell, Brister, Tomczak, Miller, Graham, O'Donnell, Kordell, and Maddox.

(I'm sure I'm forgetting others)

I guess you could add Joe Gilliam because they did try an experiment with him over Bradshaw back in the day. Pretty good history lesson you have given me and I've always agreed, Ben is like the second coming ala Super Bowl quarterback for the Steelers. When Bens days are over I hope the Rooneys would have learned by now, you need a great QB to win championships and those great QB's usually are found at drafting them at the number one round.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

As far as I can tell Rodgers and his O put up 31 last night.....Ben's career is on the downslope.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    I can't stand manning. He's a great player, and there are attributes of his that I wish Ben had, he's just such an ego maniac.
    Are we talking about the same person? Manning has been nothing but class his entire career, and he has been two 2 SB and won one, not a complete choke. And how many points did he put up yesterday? Well, the returner did help, but still.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    As far as I can tell Rodgers and his O put up 31 last night.....Ben's career is on the downslope.
    Bonehead Ben has gone from being clutch to being a LOSER down the stretch. He has ever since the loss to GB in the SB.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm not gonna sit here and call him 'bonehead Ben', and he has never been a QB that is going to put the team on his back. He has always been a QB that needs play action to have the O work. He would not fit in a precision offense.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Bonehead Ben has gone from being clutch to being a LOSER down the stretch. He has ever since the loss to GB in the SB.
    And yet he was in the league MVP conversation before his injury. I'll take this "LOSER" anyday.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    OK, so Roethlisberger can't be inducted until five years after he retires, sorry.
    I was just having some fun. He'll be a first ballot.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Actually the Packers defense scored a TD, and the final TD was scored with a minute left in garbage time.

Rodgers doesn't win enough. Until he proves otherwise his SB run was a fluke.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Brees is supposedly better too, but yet in 5 of his 11 seasons he's QB'd his team to 8 or MORE losses.

Dome throwing stat whores.

Nothing else.
    But as long as everyone's fantasy football team wins, who cares!