Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Harrison's Agent Would Welcome Call from Steelers

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    instead of crying for certain posters to be banned because they dont sing kumbaya with you, why dont you simply not read their post or put them on ignore?
    I haven't taken the time to figure out how to put someone on ignore. However once I do you'll be one of them. Congratulations you're a WINNER!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Siggy00;556781]Joe Greene looses the Steelers job to, PITTSBURGH native Bill Cowher, the 1st runner up? PITTSBURGH native, Dave Wannstedt.

The truth sucks but guess what? It's still the truth.

You mean like forcing deep passes to Will freaking Johnson? Yeah those worked.

Three running plays? The Steelers basically had one run play all season: Between the tackles.

You also need to learn your Steelers history, BOTH Tom Donahoe and Bill Cowher turned in their resignations. They did not want to work together anymore. If Donahoe stayed, that means Cowher would have been let go. They BOTH forced the Rooney's to choose one or the other.

You can't ignore the obvious bias the ownership has for hiring people from Pittsburgh or "friends of the family". To say it has no bearing on their decision making is showing nothing but flat out ignorance and denial on your part.[/QUOTE

Donahoe was let go as far as I remember. Donahoe and Cowher did not get along and Dan Rooney said and I quote, " it wasn't a difficult choice to make when it came to keeping either Tom or Bill. Bill was our guy and I've never regreted keeping Bill. " And for the rest of your rant..... your right about everything.

Legend

User Info Menu

So FN what
    Its his team, he should be able to hire whoever the F he wants.
    I'd say they have a pretty good track record compared to whatever garbage you keep spewing.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    So FN what
    Its his team, he should be able to hire whoever the F he wants.
    I'd say they have a pretty good track record compared to whatever garbage you keep spewing.
    How was their track record from 1933-1972? And 1983-2003?

Where are all those championships from those years?

This team is 80 years old, and their "succcess" is basically Bradshaw 1972-1979 and Ben 2004-2012.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    How was their track record from 1933-1972? And 1983-2003?
    that was all Todd Haley and Dick LeBeau's fault.

oh wait...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    that was all Todd Haley and Dick LeBeau's fault.

oh wait...
    NO it was Art the 2nds fault! LOL

Crash the mighty BEN LOVING TROLL!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    I haven't taken the time to figure out how to put someone on ignore. However once I do you'll be one of them. Congratulations you're a WINNER!

oh no, whatever shall i do now that a snatch has put me on ignore?

Legend

User Info Menu

This thread is bringing back memories of the Trib board.

Backup

User Info Menu

Me too.

I'm right, and they aren't.

Just like Pouncey playing guard. I said that should have been done 2 years BEFORE they did it.

But they waste him at center because of the past.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    Me too.

I'm right, and they aren't.

Just like Pouncey playing guard. I said that should have been done 2 years BEFORE they did it.

But they waste him at center because of the past.
    Pouncey didn't play all that well when he played guard...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha