Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Harrison's Agent Would Welcome Call from Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

What does any of this have to do with Harrison??? Why is it that one troll hijacks seemingly every thread on this board?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    What does any of this have to do with Harrison??? Why is it that one troll hijacks seemingly every thread on this board?
    Art II is nothing but a meddlesome, two-bit lawyer who wants to return to 70s football, Todd Haley is a yinzer ex-golf coach who only got the job because of who his Daddy is and Dick LeBeau's defense can't hold a 4th quarter lead and always needs Ben the demi-God who is disrespected by the organization to bail him out.

I think that pretty much covers it, did I miss anything?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Art II is nothing but a meddlesome, two-bit lawyer who wants to return to 70s football, Todd Haley is a yinzer ex-golf coach who only got the job because of who his Daddy is and Dick LeBeau's defense can't hold a 4th quarter lead and always needs Ben the demi-God who is disrespected by the organization to bail him out.

I don't understand why some of these guys don't get temp banned. It's only a few guys and they come in and troll that hell out of every thread they're involved in. Although it seems crash has taken over for Lloyd droid who doesn't seem to be spamming the HELL out of the board anymore, or maybe I'm just not noticing it as much. I'm all for dissenting opinions but when those opinions are absolutely ridiculous all it does is disrupt a board that is otherwise great for user created content and linked articles. it's becoming a circus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

You can say you don't like Haley. But for someone to say he's unqualified just makes the person making that claim look stupid....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    I don't understand why some of these guys don't get temp banned. It's only a few guys and they come in and troll that hell out of every thread they're involved in. Although it seems crash has taken over for Lloyd droid who doesn't seem to be spamming the HELL out of the board anymore, or maybe I'm just not noticing it as much. I'm all for dissenting opinions but when those opinions are absolutely ridiculous all it does is disrupt a board that is otherwise great for user created content and linked articles. it's becoming a circus.
    instead of crying for certain posters to be banned because they dont sing kumbaya with you, why dont you simply not read their post or put them on ignore?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Before Haley even had a full season in with the Steelers he's getting bashed . If the Rooneys hired people because they have Pittsburgh roots, or their fathers or aunts was apart of the teams past then, we would have seen Tom Donahoe keep his job, Joe Greene as our head coach and so on.
    It so weak to say Haley got his job because of his father , pah ---leeeeeeeeezee, enough with that.

If Haley starts doing bone headed stuff, calls a play that doesn't work over and over again. Won't stick with plays that do work. Only has three running plays, only practices two running plays a week, too buddy buddy with Ben then, I'll start complaining about him but until then, I'll give the guy a chance.

On the other hand with Lebeau and his fourth quarter meltdowns, many seasons it took for him to get away from zone defense against Brady. Lebeau has been bubble boy for too long.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    You can say you don't like Haley. But for someone to say he's unqualified just makes the person making that claim look stupid....
    What are his qualifications? List them.

He's nothing but a guy with the right connections. Almost every NFL job he's ever had he only got because he knew the right people.
    Last edited by Siggy00; 03-31-2013 at 02:27 AM.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

No, that's about right.

Feel free to dispute it with FACTS.

Oh that's right, you can't.

Backup

User Info Menu

If the Rooneys hired people because they have Pittsburgh roots, or their fathers or aunts was apart of the teams past then, we would have seen Tom Donahoe keep his job, Joe Greene as our head coach and so on.
    Joe Greene looses the Steelers job to, PITTSBURGH native Bill Cowher, the 1st runner up? PITTSBURGH native, Dave Wannstedt.

It so weak to say Haley got his job because of his father , pah ---leeeeeeeeezee, enough with that.
    The truth sucks but guess what? It's still the truth.

If Haley starts doing bone headed stuff, calls a play that doesn't work over and over again. Won't stick with plays that do work. Only has three running plays, only practices two running plays a week, too buddy buddy with Ben then, I'll start complaining about him but until then, I'll give the guy a chance.
    You mean like forcing deep passes to Will freaking Johnson? Yeah those worked.

Three running plays? The Steelers basically had one run play all season: Between the tackles.

You also need to learn your Steelers history, BOTH Tom Donahoe and Bill Cowher turned in their resignations. They did not want to work together anymore. If Donahoe stayed, that means Cowher would have been let go. They BOTH forced the Rooney's to choose one or the other.

You can't ignore the obvious bias the ownership has for hiring people from Pittsburgh or "friends of the family". To say it has no bearing on their decision making is showing nothing but flat out ignorance and denial on your part.
    Last edited by Siggy00; 03-31-2013 at 02:26 AM.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I resent being called a troll. I'm far from a troll.

Apology not accepted.