Thread: Browns Defense Dealt Blow

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns Defense Dealt Blow

The Browns announced Phil Taylor tore his pectoral muscle during weight training yesterday. Surgery today, no word on return. Taylor had a nice season last year and they were expecting good things from him this year. I dont know how long it takes to recover from a pect injury but it will definitely impact their DL.

Legend

User Info Menu

On the offensive front, they are saying Trent Richardson is looking every bit the franchise RB during rookie mini-camp....

Legend

User Info Menu

That is a big blow to a defense that was pretty solid.

Backup

User Info Menu

Seems like they have a cocaine problem in Cleveland.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Seems like they have a cocaine problem in Cleveland.
    ???????????? What do you know? Did I miss?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    ???????????? What do you know? Did I miss?
    The topic title said that the Browns defense dealt blow. Am I missing something?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    The topic title said that the Browns defense dealt blow. Am I missing something?
    I didn't pick up on that

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    On the offensive front, they are saying Trent Richardson is looking every bit the franchise RB during rookie mini-camp....
    yes he is, looks like we will be facing a steady diet of Trent Richardson twice a season...

Browns’ coaches “amazed” by Trent Richardson

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 12, 2012

The Cleveland Browns knew before they drafted running back Trent Richardson that he’s an impressive physical specimen. Richardson showed off a rare burst of speed and power in college, and his exploits in the Alabama weight room were legendary. But the Browns’ coaches were still taken aback when they got an up-close look at him on the practice field when the team’s rookie minicamp this weekend.

“I think everybody is amazed,” Browns running backs coach Gary Brown told Tony Grossi of ESPNCleveland.com.

If anyone on the Cleveland staff knew how powerful Richardson was, it’s Brown — he’s the guy who got knocked on his keester by Richardson at Alabama’s Pro Day.

“He lifted me off my feet. I just knew at that point that kid is a powerful, powerful young man,” Brown said.

Browns head coach Pat Shurmur was also impressed.

“Wow!” Shurmur said when asked about Richardson. “He’s a very powerful man. He’s powerfully built. Don’t let the 5-9 fool you. He’s almost 230 pounds. That’s a lot of muscle packed into that body. I just think he’s got a very powerful build, much like we thought, and it shows up on the field.”

The Browns will be counting on it to show up on the field for about 20 carries a game this season.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/12/browns-coaches-amazed-by-trent-richardson/[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha