Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dez Playing This Weekend

Legend

User Info Menu

Dez Playing This Weekend

Just heard on ESPN Radio.

Legend

User Info Menu

Big challenge for our secondary with a hobbled Troy and minus Ike. Hope LeBeau finds a way to dial up a lot of pressure on Homo, or it will likely be a long day.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Big challenge for our secondary with a hobbled Troy and minus Ike. Hope LeBeau finds a way to dial up a lot of pressure on Homo, or it will likely be a long day.
    There is a guy in Philly that sells "Romo is a Homo" t-shirts when the eagles play the cowboys. His cadence is great.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bryant has been a beast lately, but what good is a one-armed receiver?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It's a fractured finger, not a whole arm...they must have determined that it wouldn't significantly hinder his ability to catch the ball.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I don't know, ask the Bengals. He caught two more passes on their game winning drive after he fractured it.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Cowboys passing attack combined with our pathetic pass rush has me very worried about the Cowboys game. You know Timmons is going to spend most of the day covering Witten which means its all up to Harrison and Woodley. Not a good situation to be in since they have been average at best all season long and couldn't touch Rivers playing behind a makeshift OL.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    The Cowboys passing attack combined with our pathetic pass rush has me very worried about the Cowboys game. You know Timmons is going to spend most of the day covering Witten which means its all up to Harrison and Woodley. Not a good situation to be in since they have been average at best all season long and couldn't touch Rivers playing behind a makeshift OL.
    Which is why I am crossing my fingers that Starks/Foster/Pouncey/Decastro/Beachum can hold up against the Cowboys front and run the ball.

The better we can run the ball, the more likely it is we can win and keep Ben from getting killed. Anthony Spencer is having a great year and will be very tough for Beachum to handle.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm worried about Curtis Brown in coverage.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'm worried about Curtis Brown in coverage.
    We need to dominate TOP to keep the ball out of Romo's hands.