Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keenan Lewis!

Legend

User Info Menu

Lewis is a beast... we finally have a CB who knocks the ball down... hell, we finally have a CB who see's the ball.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    On a positive note- passed the 4000 post mark! Obviously there's too much time on Chadman's hands...
    Congrats. 17 of those posts rank in my all time favorite PS posts.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    very doubtful, Keenan Lewis has zero interceptions so far this season.
    If he had held onto the ball that hit him in the chest late in the Titans game, there is a chance that he could be closer to his pro-bowl aspirations, as that would likely have netted him a lot of attention.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    In your top 17 or your top 1M?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    In your top 17 or your top 1M?
    "All time favorite" is a very personal thing. I don't feel comfortable disclosing the range.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Just putting it out there, but Ike gets beat more often than Lewis this season..
    Of course, Ike is also covering the opponent's #1 target. Both are having outstanding seasons. Considering that we are getting less pressure on the QB than in years past (other than last year), it is amazing how well the secondary has played.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Lewis is a beast... we finally have a CB who knocks the ball down... hell, we finally have a CB who see's the ball.
    Ummm...Ike always knocks the ball down because he has freaking stonehands.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just putting it out there, but Ike gets beat more often than Lewis this season..
    Ike also takes on the opponents #1 WR every week. That does make a difference. Usually the #1 is fairly more talented than the #2.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Ranked No. 1 in the league for passes defensed.... talk about taking the next step. I know I was doggin him last season, especially for some of his bonehead penalties. He is a big part of the reason the Steelers are No. 1 in pass defense. Between him and Ike, it's tough sledding. But time to give the guy his due. He has elevated his play to possibly being the number one target for contract negotiation next season.
    Lewis is tied for the league lead with Chicago's Tim Jennings at 18 passes defensed each. Interesting that both of those guys play opposite of a 10th year CB from Louisiana-LaFayette. Now if only Ike could learn to force fumbles like Peanut Tillman (who leads the league in forced fumbles with 7) and Lewis could learn to pick off passes like Jennings (who leads the league in interceptions with 8), then we might just have something.

Speaking of passes defensed, how insane is it that DE J.J. Watt (13 passes defensed; tied for 6th in the NFL) has one more pass defensed than Ike Taylor (12 passes defensed; tied for 9th in the NFL). Batt those balls down, big fella!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post

Hahaha! Thank you very much! Never realised that Chadman would have such impact!!
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S