Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haaa Haaaa Haaaa.... LOL!

Legend

User Info Menu

Haaa Haaaa Haaaa.... LOL!

Local radio sportscasters bemoaning the Cleveland Browns are down to their C-list of HC'ing candidates.

Seems whatever plan they had before firing Chudzinski fell apart and now the media thinks the entire org is completely dysfunctional.

Be happy you are a fan of a franchise that seems to at least have some competence in hiring staff.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Local radio sportscasters bemoaning the Cleveland Browns are down to their C-list of HC'ing candidates.

Seems whatever plan they had before firing Chudzinski fell apart and now the media thinks the entire org is completely dysfunctional.

Be happy you are a fan of a franchise that seems to at least have some competence in hiring staff.
    It's a shame they are dysfunctional at the top...

because they're a solid QB away from having a winning team.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

Hah! Schadenfreude!

I would much prefer it if they could actually put together a decent team worth hating. Right now they're below my threshold for consideration even -- winning against them is ho-hum. Losing would be very very painful, but it is unlikely to happen usually.

Backup

User Info Menu

I don't need excitement out of the Cleveland rivalry. Give me a 2 - 0 jump on the schedule and the boost towards the playoffs that entails anytime.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B&GinNC View Post
    I don't need excitement out of the Cleveland rivalry. Give me a 2 - 0 jump on the schedule and the boost towards the playoffs that entails anytime.

yup. got enuff trying to handle balt and ciincy. dont need another decent team in the division
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Backup

User Info Menu

Only time will tell what the future holds. Did anybody think Dick Vermeil and Kurt Warner would win a Super Bowl together? Did anybody think Bill Belichick and Tom Brady would form a dynasty?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don't you dare call them a dynasty. The most im willing to accept is perennially good.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    Hah! Schadenfreude!

I would much prefer it if they could actually put together a decent team worth hating. Right now they're below my threshold for consideration even -- winning against them is ho-hum. Losing would be very very painful, but it is unlikely to happen usually.
    There were some great games between the Steelers and the Browns back in the day. I do kinda miss those ... they were much better than the messes these games have devovled into. Used to read the Pgh Press and Cleve Plain Dealer papers report of the SvB games on Mondays after, and they read like they reported on entirely different games, full of vitriol and accusation. Good times, then. Now, just a shell of rivalry football and messy play.

Legend

User Info Menu

Given how poorly we play against doormat teams like the Raiders all the time, perhaps it would be in our best interest for the Browns to actually improve somewhat.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

We might want to make the playoffs before making fun of other organizations.
    Trolls are people too.