Thread: Are these guys reading my posts?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Are these guys reading my posts?

[url]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1541080-pittsburgh-steelers-wallace-mendenhall-exits-could-help-fix-team-chemistry?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newslet ter&utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers[/url]

It sure seems like it. How long have I been asserting this very thing? Long before the season was even over. The rest of the media is just now getting what I knew many months ago.

Legend

User Info Menu

In all seriousness, do you make these posts just to try to annoy people? Some of the threads you start (for example, the thread about best LB unit) spark interesting discussion, but then you post garbage like this, and why?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    In all seriousness, do you make these posts just to try to annoy people? Some of the threads you start (for example, the thread about best LB unit) spark interesting discussion, but then you post garbage like this, and why?
    Because there are two different people using the same account. One is a reasonable adult, the other is his high school aged son.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'll tell you exactly what is happening...

you and the media have a lot in common. You're only able to think simplistic and obvious thoughts.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have one word that comes to mind for this guy .... DELUSIONAL!!I'm sure he thinks Fortune 500 companies have his house, car and cell phone bugged so they can steal all his new ideas.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm going to change the topic a little bit. The Bleacher Report also did a list on the top 35 centers. Maurkice Pouncey was ranked at #16 and said his last 2 years weren't as good as his first. Something that many on this site have been saying. The interesting thing is his brother is ranked #2 and not many of us thought he would even play center in the NFL.

[URL=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1541080-pittsburgh-steelers-wallace-mendenhall-exits-could-help-fix-team-chemistry?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newslet ter&utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers#/articles/1444314-br-nfl-1000-2013-top-35-centers/page/36]Top 35 Centers[/url]
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Since when is Bleacher Report considered to be the media? It's a blog written by random folks on the internet, not actual reporter affiliated with a newspaper, TV network, radio station, etc.; it's essentially what we do here, but with paragraphs.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahuPW6_t-z0[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Since when is Bleacher Report considered to be the media? It's a blog written by random folks on the internet, not actual reporter affiliated with a newspaper, TV network, radio station, etc.; it's essentially what we do here, but with paragraphs.
    And damn, Ruthless, you could be a better writer than those on BR. You would have more credibility and I would read it more often!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I have one word that comes to mind for this guy .... DELUSIONAL!!I'm sure he thinks Fortune 500 companies have his house, car and cell phone bugged so they can steal all his new ideas.
    They got Lloydroid tapped too? Phew, I thought it was only me