Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 84 - Mike Wallace, WR

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Wally was probably just trying to get free Chick-Fil-A sammiches or something?

Glad his immaturity is gone.
    Made me laugh out loud, Flip. Thanks. My wife thinks I'm manic now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Nice find, MP.

Fun to see some of those names. Key Largo was a pretty active poster. So was snatch. I really miss Flippy.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Glad he is a Dolphin.
    [url]http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/04/dolphins-wideout-mike-wallace-doesnt-understand-why-jason-collins-is-gay/[/url]
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Look at the ignorant guy who started the thread - didn't even know who Mike Wallace was.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ryan Tannehill: Mike Wallace is the fastest guy I’ve thrown to

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 12, 2013

Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill has been working with new Miami receiver Mike Wallace, and he likes what he sees.

“Everything I heard about him coming in has proved to be true – he’s as advertised,” Tannehill told the Miami Herald. “He’s the fastest guy I’ve ever thrown to. It’s exciting.”

Tannehill said that when they first started working together, Tannehill threw Wallace a few passes and then suggested that Wallace should slow down to half speed while they got their timing right. Wallace replied, “I am going half speed.”

In addition to working with Wallace, Tannehill has been studying tape of his own rookie season and seeing a lot of areas where he can get better.

“There were a lot of throws where my feet were not set, fundamentally not sound, and the ball isn’t as accurate as you want it to be,” he said. “You look at the reasons for that and I hope to correct it, so it’s not an issue going forward.”

With that offseason work and the arrival of Wallace, Tannehill might be able to fulfill the Dolphins’ expectations that he’ll be the most improved quarterback in the NFL.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/12/ryan-tannehill-mike-wallace-is-the-fastest-guy-ive-thrown-to/[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Ryan Tannehill: Mike Wallace is the fastest guy I’ve thrown to

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 12, 2013

With that offseason work and the arrival of Wallace, Tannehill might be able to fulfill the Dolphins’ expectations that he’ll be the most improved quarterback in the NFL.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/12/ryan-tannehill-mike-wallace-is-the-fastest-guy-ive-thrown-to/[/URL]
    Until Wallace "loses focus"
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Until Wallace "loses focus"
    Or, he gets shut down by the double team and Brian Hartline catches all those passes...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's nice that he is the fastest you have thrown to. He is also one of the softest so that time you trust him and throw the ball down the field to him expecting him to actually get a little physical, don't be too disappointed when he gets throw to the side like a 4 year old girl or when he just stands and watches the defender pick your pass of making no attempt to bat it away. Basically, unless you can throw it deep enough, and have enough field for him to burn the CB and run under it, he is pretty worthless to your offense. It's no coincidence that once you were inside the redzone he was worthless.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree Mister P...

Too often Wallace is so concerned with winning a footrace he forgets to adjust tot he football.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    It's nice that he is the fastest you have thrown to. He is also one of the softest so that time you trust him and throw the ball down the field to him expecting him to actually get a little physical, don't be too disappointed when he gets throw to the side like a 4 year old girl or when he just stands and watches the defender pick your pass of making no attempt to bat it away. Basically, unless you can throw it deep enough, and have enough field for him to burn the CB and run under it, he is pretty worthless to your offense. It's no coincidence that once you were inside the redzone he was worthless.
    Just hit him in the breadbasket and everything will be fine. I heard Wally covers his belly in Stickem. Might be hard to conceal in the Dolphins' white jerseys.