Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania only hates the Cowboys

Legend

User Info Menu

Pennsylvania only hates the Cowboys

Apparently all of Pennsylvania, even the western part filled with Pittsburgh Steelers fans, hate the Dallas Cowboys.

At least that's what the latest NFL Hate Map shows.

Reddit user KMHokie35 asked other users to name their least favorite teams. That data was used to fill in a map of the United States with logos of the most hated teams.

The Cowboys logo fills in all of Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and parts of New Jersey and Virginia.

Texas returns the favor by being cloaked in Eagles green. Oklahoma joins the anti-Philly party.

Don't move to New Mexico, Arizona, Maryland, Ohio or West Virginia if you are a Steelers fan. You won't be welcome.

There's good news for Baltimore Ravens fans. Apparently your team isn't hated enough in one place to make the map.

[url]http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/08/youre_safe_browns_and_ravens_f.html[/url]
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

I guess Wyoming hates no one at all or everyone

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Starter

User Info Menu

Alaska and Hawaii aren't states anymore?

And none of the three Florida teams are significant enough to be hated. What a sad commentary on the relevance of those teams.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post

Apparently all of Pennsylvania, even the western part filled with Pittsburgh Steelers fans, hate the Dallas Cowboys.

At least that's what the latest NFL Hate Map shows.

Reddit user KMHokie35 asked other users to name their least favorite teams. That data was used to fill in a map of the United States with logos of the most hated teams.

The Cowboys logo fills in all of Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and parts of New Jersey and Virginia.

Texas returns the favor by being cloaked in Eagles green. Oklahoma joins the anti-Philly party.

Don't move to New Mexico, Arizona, Maryland, Ohio or West Virginia if you are a Steelers fan. You won't be welcome.

There's good news for Baltimore Ravens fans. Apparently your team isn't hated enough in one place to make the map.

[URL]http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/08/youre_safe_browns_and_ravens_f.html[/URL]

It it looks to me that all of Virginia and New Jersey has the cowboys logo; not parts as the article suggests. Pennsylvania would then make sense because I guarantee you western PA would be Ravens purple.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah my first thought was - none of the states are split. There are more people in Philly than Pittsburgh. Makes perfect sense to have the Cowboys there.

Legend

User Info Menu

Makes Pennsylvania a special place to dislike the fraud's that are "America's Team"
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I question their findings regarding West Virginia. The northern half of WV is solid Steeler territory, especially Clarksburg, Fairmont, Morgantown and of course the northern panhandle, parts of which are less than a one hour drive from Pittsburgh. In fact, cross the Ohio River into Steubenville OH and it's Steeler country too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tennessee and Kentcky hate the Texans? Ive never really known anyone to hate the texans

Kinda funny that Arizona and NM hate the steelers though

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just wait until the Browns are decent again, which may be this year. Then Western PA will hate them the most, like before. It won't even be close. And to have Dallas as the most-hated team in WPA? Why? Not in our division, not in our conference and they suck. What the F is there to even hate about them? I am calling BS on the whole map.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Just wait until the Browns are decent again, which may be this year.
    ...still waiting...for another decade
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"