Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Tebow

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Would be funny if he went to Canada and tore it up.
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    I feel bad for the guy. Talk about being a media victim. He's a ball player. All he does is win. He reminds me of Doug Flutie in that regard.

I wish him the best.
    You said it dude. Skip Bayless and ESPN should be ashamed of themselves, for what they've heaped on this kid. If he didn't have this baggage (media circus) around him, he'd have a tough time finding a spot in this league. With this spotlight, who the h--l wants to do with everything else?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would definitely do it. This isn't NY City people. As long as he decides he's done at QB at least for this season.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    I feel bad for the guy. Talk about being a media victim. He's a ball player. All he does is win. He reminds me of Doug Flutie in that regard.

I wish him the best.
    I agree completely. The media circus around him makes it impossible. You can't sign a #4 TE or a #3 QB who is going to have a huge media contingent following his every move.

From everything I've seen, Tebow seems like a good guy who works hard. I hope that he finds an opportunity.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I would definitely do it. This isn't NY City people. As long as he decides he's done at QB at least for this season.
    I think he could be great as a multipurpose-type player (TE/RB/gimmick player/emergency QB). According to what I've read, though, Tebow will only sign on as a QB. With all the media attention, I don't think any NFL team will agree to that.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Would be funny if he went to Canada and tore it up.
    I could see it happening... Tebow is a great fooball player... but he sucks as an NFL QB.

Legend

User Info Menu

Kordell Part 2... can he play WR?

Or Center, for that matter?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

It has to hurt Tebow seeing other QBs run the zone offense and he cant catch a break or get a shot in the NFL. The problem qith tebow though is if he isnt playing us he cant throw. Some of his passes are down right disrespectful to the game of football.

Some of them look like they were shot out the air like in that duck hunt game. They turned into punts, end over end halfway down the field. GMs dont have time trying to each a kid to throw the football.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tebow doesn't want to play any position but QB from what I read.

Rookie

User Info Menu

The Chargers should sign him to draw media attention from Manti Te'o...