Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brucy accepts card...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Brucy accepts card...

Head coaching job. I wonder would he try to trade for Ben.. I'm just stirring the pot but you never know.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Head coaching job. I wonder would he try to trade for Ben.. I'm just stirring the pot but you never know.
    Report: Bruce Arians will be the Cardinals’ next head coach

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 17, 2013, 8:18 PM EST
    APBruce Arians appears to be close to becoming the next head coach of the Arizona Cardinals.
    Arians was offered the Cardinals’ job and will accept, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports. The Cardinals met with Arians today and [URL="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/17/arians-got-a-heck-of-a-feeling-about-cards-job/"]Arians said he got a good feeling from the meeting[/URL], and now both sides look like they want to get the deal done.
    After being named the offensive coordinator of the Colts last offseason, Arians spent most of the season as the interim head coach while Chuck Pagano was out being treated for leukemia. Arians did an excellent job, leading the Colts from a 2-14 record to the playoffs, and he may receive the NFL’s coach of the year award.
    Now Arians will take over as head coach of another team — one that can use his offensive acumen, but one which lacks a quarterback as talented as [URL="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6439/andrew-luck"]Andrew Luck[/URL].
    They love their Steelers coaches. Is Arians really better than Whisenhunt? Let's see what he does without a Luck or a Roethlisberger. Epic fail coming as the Cards sink into mediocrity again playing in a division that actually has three good teams.

Good Luck Bruce. Your going to need it.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bruce Arians Named Head Coach of the Arizona Cardinals

ESPN just reported it. Ken Wisenhunt named offensive coordinator for the Chargers.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

poor guy.

Backup

User Info Menu

I thought he was smarter than that but then I realized, we're speaking of Arians. He won't have any future hof qb to cover up his weaknesses. Ahhhh, those poor Cardinal fans........! more suffering to come.

Legend

User Info Menu

tomlin must have felt threatened. that may be why he fired him

Legend

User Info Menu

Geez... quick to put the fork in him. With Larry Fitz on one side, look for Arians to chase Wallace & put him on the other side. Then add a rookie QB (Arians did alright with the last couple of rookie QB's he had). Which young QB wouldn't want to throw to Fitz & Wallace?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Besides a QB, the Cards need O-linemen, they have a brinks truck tide up in Fitz, leaving peanuts for Wallace.

Legend

User Info Menu

LOL at the hate for this man... more than likely he will prove you guys wrong...... again. Expectations are low... prerty much has nowhere to go but up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Arizonas first this year and next year,would ya trade Ben?
    Discuss...