Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I know I am the only one on this forum...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    A slow car wreck..
    Sorry..I believe in Matt Barkley. In my opinion he is better than Andy Dalton, Tony Romo, Mark Sanchez, Brandon Weeden, Jake Locker, Ryan Tannehill, Blaine Gabbert, Michael Vick, Christian Ponder, Jay Cutler, Josh Freeman, Carson Palmer, Cam Newton, and Matthew Stafford. All QB's who have starting jobs in the NFL.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Sorry..I believe in Matt Barkley. In my opinion he is better than Andy Dalton, Tony Romo, Mark Sanchez, Brandon Weeden, Jake Locker, Ryan Tannehill, Blaine Gabbert, Michael Vick, Christian Ponder, Jay Cutler, Josh Freeman, Carson Palmer, Cam Newton, and Matthew Stafford. All QB's who have starting jobs in the NFL.
    If he is better than those you stated, he'll prob. be off the board by 48. Just too many holes to fill to trade away picks to move up.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Now you are just throwing dung on the wall... we get it, you are a homer USC fan

Legend

User Info Menu

If he is on the board in the 5th round, sign Chadman up to draft him.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Hmmm.... .

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    I think those of us that are looking ahead are right there with you *in theory* when it comes to having a young QB -- just maybe not that one...

I think the success of the USC QBs who went on to under perform in the NFL has me a little gun shy... Part of me says, "of course he looks good... he's playing with a studly O-line, a studly group of WRs, etc, etc". The history of Palmer, Leinert, Sanchez - i would just pick wrong (though Carson was *decent* in the pros at one point).

Having said all that, I'm actually more of a Landry Jones fan and he can be had 2, if not 3 rounds later...
    Exactly right, and Colin Cowherd made the same statements yesterday. USC QBs rarely play under duress, so when they hit the NFL they crumble like week-old cornbread... no thanks to M Barkley.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    If he is on the board in the 5th round, sign Chadman up to draft him.
    He might be... but I think we will get Tyler Bray if available in the 4th...

Legend

User Info Menu

Zac Dysert in the 5th.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nassib may be better than Barkley.
    @_Hellgrammite

Administrator

User Info Menu

I like Bray and Barkley but I don't want either in the 4th.

Isn't FS Phillip Thomas still available?
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.