Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: You still want this fraud?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    He didn't attend the funeral because the hoaxers said her family didn't want him there. He is a college athlete with no money and a poor family. Plane tickets are not cheap.
    Honestly.. if you were in college and your soulmate had a car accident, a coma, luekemia and a bone marrow transplant all within 2 months i think you would find a way. He also didnt visit the gravesite while out at USC...

I know people want to believe him but you have to work real hard to do it. I'm sure there was a player or 2 who would have helped him get there but some of them are saying they had their doubts when they pressed him for details.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    He didn't attend the funeral because the hoaxers said her family didn't want him there. He is a college athlete with no money and a poor family. Plane tickets are not cheap.
    I've got a bridge to sell ya.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Honestly.. if you were in college and your soulmate had a car accident, a coma, luekemia and a bone marrow transplant all within 2 months i think you would find a way. He also didnt visit the gravesite while out at USC...

I know people want to believe him but you have to work real hard to do it. I'm sure there was a player or 2 who would have helped him get there but some of them are saying they had their doubts when they pressed him for details.
    EXACTLY... At a minimum, wouldn't he get funeral info/address and send flowers?

3.98 -<tbd>

Legend

User Info Menu

Seriously? Who cares? I guess the whole football community in America, but I dont see the big deal, at all. He had an internet girlfriend that turned out to be 2 guys and a girl and there's a chance he's part of the hoax, so what. What's his 40 time?
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

So long as he doesn't come across as a raving looney in his interviews, someone will take him early.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Seriously? Who cares? I guess the whole football community in America, but I dont see the big deal, at all. He had an internet girlfriend that turned out to be 2 guys and a girl and there's a chance he's part of the hoax, so what. What's his 40 time?
    The question is WHY the hoax? The answer may well influence whether he's worth taking...

3.98 -<tbd>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Everyone cares... some Heisman voters are furious because they voted for him partly because this story pulled at their hearts. He is a good LB but would he have won these awards without the story? Maybe, maybe not... and the last game along with this story makes you wonder how good he really is... sure he had numbers but look at the schedule. Someone will take him... he isnt a scrub but I wouldnt be surprised if he is out of the league in 3 years. Yep, I said it... and I said the same thing about Tebow. Great story... great character and off field love but when you peel it all away I think most NFL teams will avoid the spectacle if the on field play doesnt live up to the hype.

Legend

User Info Menu

...and I know Tebow is still in the league but most want him for the side show not as a QB.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Everyone cares... some Heisman voters are furious because they voted for him partly because this story pulled at their hearts. He is a good LB but would he have won these awards without the story? Maybe, maybe not... and the last game along with this story makes you wonder how good he really is... sure he had numbers but look at the schedule. Someone will take him... he isnt a scrub but I wouldnt be surprised if he is out of the league in 3 years. Yep, I said it... and I said the same thing about Tebow. Great story... great character and off field love but when you peel it all away I think most NFL teams will avoid the spectacle if the on field play doesnt live up to the hype.
    These voters should be removed then... the fact that they allowed a players personal life impact their vote is wrong. These voters have no one to blame but themselves.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If a writer voted for him cause his chick died, they should lose their vote.