Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Robinson traded to Eagles for Felix Jones

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    He did ? Funny, I don't remember Dwyer being our # 1 RB to start the season ? I remember it was Redman. So in actuality, you're Lying!!
    You have some serious issues if you read that to mean he was our #1 last year...

Backup

User Info Menu

The Steelers actually had a #1 RB last year?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    ummm.... McShady is beast in Philly
    Yes! Someone needs to get informed. Without the slightest question, McCoy is better than any RB we have had since Bettis. Not even close.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I think more is behind this move, I have a feeling either Redman or Dwyer is next for trade.
    My money is on Redman.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    no he isn't. he fooled a lot of people into believing he should be the starter. BUT seeing that he can't consistently practice, let alone play, at a high level the team gave Redman the gig.
    ...and what a joke that was to give Redman "the gig." As some accurately predicted here Redman couldn't stay healthy. Looks like history is repeating itself.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    My money is on Redman.
    Redman offers the team the least upside. He is the one who would should go in a trade but I think both stay.

Backup

User Info Menu

If you wanted to trade one of the RB's, who would you trade them to ?....Denver ? Miami maybe ?

Starter

User Info Menu

The only back we have with any trade value is Dwyer. I really dont see anyone interested in trading for Redmon. Hes a no upside average back who dosent do anything incredibly well. Guys like that can be found after teams beging cutting players.

Legend

User Info Menu

Something is going on here that will reveal itself later. You dont trade a guy like AR for a RB just to fill a spot for the last preseason game. They could have used anyone for that. They intend on keeping Felix Jones. However, I dont know why, yet.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Something is going on here that will reveal itself later. You dont trade a guy like AR for a RB just to fill a spot for the last preseason game. They could have used anyone for that. They intend on keeping Felix Jones. However, I dont know why, yet.
    What is "a guy like AR" exactly? The guy wasn't going to make the team this year. This is from Dale Lolley's twitter feed earlier today.

@dlolleyor: Trade of Robinson for Jones is just moving bodies. Robinson wasn't going to make final roster. Jones no lock, either #steelers