Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mister Pittsburgh's Cure All Elixer Mock Draft

Starter

User Info Menu

Mister Pittsburgh said "This is my final mock draft. I made two assumptions...one is that we will sign Ahmad Bradshaw or another veteran caliber RB. The second is that we let Manny Sanders go for the 3rd round pick.."

Uhh! When can we look forward to a "Final" final mock draft.
    btw: Darn good draft but boy do things change fast.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Why would you prefer a WR that had 26 catches for 340 yards and 3 TD's and ran a 4.27 40yds over someone that had 72 catches for 912 yards and 8 TD's and ran a 4.34 40yds?
    I have not seen Ryan Swope play much but his small hands worry me...Also i don't think Swope will be available so late in the draft...

Now Steelers can have Goodwin in 5th-6th Rd and with Goodwin i am looking more as an KR/PR guy.....He is not going to see the field much anyway...Goodwin can be used on plays specially designed to get the ball in his hands like Chris Rainey....I will be looking for Steelers to draft a WR in early rounds to fight for the 3rd WR spot.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post
    Mister Pittsburgh said "This is my final mock draft. I made two assumptions...one is that we will sign Ahmad Bradshaw or another veteran caliber RB. The second is that we let Manny Sanders go for the 3rd round pick.."

Uhh! When can we look forward to a "Final" final mock draft.
    btw: Darn good draft but boy do things change fast.
    Yeah...signing Sanders back was a surprise to me and puts my mock in a bind......
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Who is running the football???

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Who is running the football???
    I hope either Andre Ellington, Jonathan Franklin, Eddie Lacy, Giovani Bernard, Montee Ball or Le'Veon Bell.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dwyer started the 'Insanity Workout' a few weeks ago. He'll be read for 20 carries a game now!
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Dwyer started the 'Insanity Workout' a few weeks ago. He'll be read for 20 carries a game now!
    I think you misquoted him... I believe it went, "working out is insane." Then asked the reporter if running back could be changed to 'moderately fast walking' back.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I think you misquoted him... I believe it went, "working out is insane." Then asked the reporter if running back could be changed to 'moderately fast walking' back.
    Dwyer thinks the term "running back" means running back to the sidelines for a breather after every carry.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

After heading back to the lab to work on my elixir to take the surprising Sanders turn of events into account, I have revised my mock and this is final....

1st Round: Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
    2nd Round: E.J. Manuel QB Florida State
    3rd Round: Stedman Bailey WR West Virginia
    4th Round: Christine Michael RB Texas A&M
    5th Round: John Simon OLB Ohio State
    6th Round:Tony Jefferson FS Oklahoma
    6th Round: Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt
    7th Round: Michael Mauti LB Penn State
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That is a remarkably cogent and comprehensive mock draft whose foundational premises address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies while providing substantive depth at several essential positions.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.