Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: So Troy is limping again.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NC Steeler Fan View Post
    Um, can someone point me to the football forum?

BTW, as for Troy, I heard it was a sprained labia that they've been hiding from the media...
    I've heard labiaplasty is becoming a more common procedure these days. Allegedly the doctors with the most experience are at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore and the Cleveland Clinic. Coincidence? You decide.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I've heard labiaplasty is becoming a more common procedure these days. Allegedly the doctors with the most experience are at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore and the Cleveland Clinic. Coincidence? You decide.

Dude, that was frickin' hilarious!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SDSteel1 View Post
    Well for the record I have had a nagging calf injury for over 7 years. I lost weight, I tried different stretches, and I would get it to where I thought it was ready, then bam, I would be running, or making a quick movement and I would strain it again. It happened over and over and over.

That being said, it is finally healthy...but it has been 7 years of on and off frustration. On a side note I think everyone saw the play where Troy reinjured the leg, when he and Keenan Lewis collided in the endzone. There was no mystery in that because his calf made big contact with Lewis.

I think maybe the injury or lack of one that more people would be looking at is Ben's separated shoulder, sprained SC joint, and dislocated rib. Less than a month after the injury the guy shows no pain, makes all of the throws, and even goes head first more than once during the game instead of sliding to protect the injury. Maybe Ben should give Troy whatever he's taking.
    This is the first time I have ever heard of a case like this. 7 years? Wow. I had a groin last for 6 months. Same thing, felt healed, and BAM, goes again when I went to run up stairs. With Ben, it appears the injury was kind of exaggerated from the start (by the media, not team), with docs on TV using skeleton models to show where they rib could puncture the heart etc.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    This is the first time I have ever heard of a case like this. 7 years? Wow. I had a groin last for 6 months. Same thing, felt healed, and BAM, goes again when I went to run up stairs. With Ben, it appears the injury was kind of exaggerated from the start (by the media, not team), with docs on TV using skeleton models to show where they rib could puncture the heart etc.

wait wait wait wait...

You've had so much trouble believing that this calf injury was coming and going, yet you've had a msucle injury yourself with the same problems???

This just gets better and better!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Well, this has certainly been an entertaining thread to read through.
    Quoted your post, Ruthless, to suggest Idiocracy in lieu of Shawshank.
    Another good one!

Please come back when you can afford to make a purchase.
    Your kids are starving.
    Carl's Jr. believes no child should go hungry.
    You are an unfit mother.
    Your children will be placed in the custody of Carl's Jr.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    wait wait wait wait...

You've had so much trouble believing that this calf injury was coming and going, yet you've had a msucle injury yourself with the same problems???

This just gets better and better!
    It's all coming together and now makes sense: You just don't see the obvious. I had a GROIN pull that last SIX MONTHS. Troy has - who knows what - for YEARS. And you can't differentiate between the two. Wow. Blue like Jazz.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmPPav_-BBM[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This has to be the most pointless thread and axe to grind in the history of this board.

images.jpg
    Last edited by BigRob; 12-13-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

It's all coming together and now makes sense: You just don't see the obvious. I had a GROIN pull that last SIX MONTHS. Troy has - who knows what - for YEARS. And you can't differentiate between the two. Wow. Blue like Jazz.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmPPav_-BBM[/URL]
    I thought pulling your groin made you go blind

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmPPav_-BBM[/URL]

Sandwiches.

(The crazy thing is, this post makes as much sense as yours do.)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I thought pulling your groin made you go blind
    No, but it gives you a sharp pain in your groin area. It ain't no picnic. When it first happens, you might go blind for a few seconds now that I think of it.