Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder what poster said this weeks ago ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    No it's not about patting myself on the back, it is about posters disagreeing just to disagree. Without watching the games they just argue just for the sake of arguing. I came to the conclusion by who was playing better and I find a article that agree.
    I kinda agree, but I can see why we'd want to keep Hampton and Ike on the field.

Hampton is still creates a little bit of an issue for offenses because of his size/strength. He's a shell of his former self, but still a load to move or redirect. McClendon is more athletic, but I've seen him washed out of plays with 1 guy. No way can we live with a NT that only requires 1 blocker. I think a rotation can work with these 2 guys and I'm not sure what the play counts are, but I think we've been seeing more of McClendon than Hampton.

Ike's in his own head right now. He's capable of helping us out. He just needs to keep the WR in front of him and tackle. His role is to prevent the big play and I think he can still do that if he plays within his capability. I wonder if Mundy's his kryptonite? When Mundy's on the field, Ike seems to try to do too much rather than just play within the system.

Heyward is an unknown for me? I have no idea what we've got. But with the way our Dline is playing anything has to be better and we should see what we've got with this first round pick.

Legend

User Info Menu

It's amazing how many football experts, have all the answers people we have on this board.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Hampton's done. Too slow, too fat, and now getting pushed back.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    NO it was me... lol
    I wouldnt go patting yourself on the back. You aren't saying anything that most Steeler fans with common sense knows. Hampton, Keisel, and Ike are all at the end of their careers. I have said as much myself and have also included Larry Foote to this.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I wouldnt go patting yourself on the back. You aren't saying anything that most Steeler fans with common sense knows. Hampton, Keisel, and Ike are all at the end of their careers. I have said as much myself and have also included Larry Foote to this.
    what's up DD? love your sig pic...

not to hijack the thread, but did you watch Te'o yesterday? the Irish haven't given up a rushing TD all year and Te'o made his 4th interception of the year. man, how we could use a playmaker like him in the center of our defense!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    what's up DD? love your sig pic...

not to hijack the thread, but did you watch Te'o yesterday? the Irish haven't given up a rushing TD all year and Te'o made his 4th interception of the year. man, how we could use a playmaker like him in the center of our defense!
    Oh yeah!! I love Manti Te'o. He can do it all. He is Junior Seau but with far better coverage skills. I gotta tell you if we dont get Te'o I would be so ok with Kevin Minter of LSU. He can do all things well too. Not as athletic as Te'o but he too is a play maker.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash