Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 games into the season and it's time to talk draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post

Your posts after the draft about Adams & your posts in here I perceived as "beating your chest." When you post "Second, you and the scouts were wrong about Adams" I take that in a condescending nature. If that wasn't your intention...So be it. Just like I don't know you...You don't know me. I wasn't touting Adams to be a Steelers pick. Since he was a Steeler...I support it. I thought you were provoking an argument by stating I was wrong. Since you were off...You get the argument. So instead of getting personal you call me arrogant. Jab & Run. You can take me getting personal & my advice any way you want. Write me down in your book as arrogant since you called it. Your ignorance now draws the line in the dirt.
    I just don't get why people want to get personal on message boards. But, you are entitled to do so. I done with this conversation.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I just don't get why people want to get personal on message boards. But, you are entitled to do so. I done with this conversation.
    ..and this is why I keep scratching my head. Dude is seriously mad at you over your prediction.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    ..and this is why I keep scratching my head. Dude is seriously mad at you over your prediction.
    You don't get it Felt...Not about his prediction.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Who knows maybe I kicked his dog or something
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Who knows maybe I kicked his dog or something
    Do you want it to be done or not?

Legend

User Info Menu

honestly I could care less. If you want to continue going on that isn't my deal.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

honestly I could care less. If you want to continue going on that isn't my deal.
    Shawn you said you were done & I said we will move on. Are we going to be men & put aside our differences...That's Your call.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think he's just trying to be funny in his own Shawn way. Don't him serious or personal. You 2 need a hug

I think we all agree. Adams has potential. He has talent. He's underperformed like we all expected he might. We all hope he gets better cause man can he be a beast if he's mentally engaged like on the Bell TD run.

Losing blows!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I think he's just trying to be funny in his own Shawn way. Don't him serious or personal. You 2 need a hug

I think we all agree. Adams has potential. He has talent. He's underperformed like we all expected he might. We all hope he gets better cause man can he be a beast if he's mentally engaged like on the Bell TD run.

Losing blows!!!
    I do need a hug. You have a knack for knowing those kinds of things And I'm not mad at JPN...sometimes typed posts rub people the wrong way. It happens...life is too short. If we were sitting around chatting about Adams I doubt he would have gotten upset...its how guys chat about sports.

Anyways, I agree with you on Adams. I suppose that is why I was always so frustrated with him. I have been talking about the guy since he was a senior in HS. My dad loves OSU recruiting, and always wants to chat it up about certain players. Adams was one of those guys...the next Orlando Pace. So, we watched him...and made excuses for him early on. We kept waiting for him to bloom and come into his own. You could see the physical tools were there. There were even games where he would take your breath with a devastating block or two. He might even put together several games of playing really good ball. We would think...ok he has finally arrived. Then pfft...gives up 2 sacks...allows several pressures and gets little push in the run game. I have been waiting for a long long time for the light bulb to come on for this guy. I finally gave up after tattoo gate. I suppose that is why I have been so verbal about the guy. Its just frustrating to know a guy has the ability but will likely never realize it.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I do need a hug. You have a knack for knowing those kinds of things And I'm not mad at JPN...sometimes typed posts rub people the wrong way. It happens...life is too short. If we were sitting around chatting about Adams I doubt he would have gotten upset...its how guys chat about sports.

Anyways, I agree with you on Adams. I suppose that is why I was always so frustrated with him. I have been talking about the guy since he was a senior in HS. My dad loves OSU recruiting, and always wants to chat it up about certain players. Adams was one of those guys...the next Orlando Pace. So, we watched him...and made excuses for him early on. We kept waiting for him to bloom and come into his own. You could see the physical tools were there. There were even games where he would take your breath with a devastating block or two. He might even put together several games of playing really good ball. We would think...ok he has finally arrived. Then pfft...gives up 2 sacks...allows several pressures and gets little push in the run game. I have been waiting for a long long time for the light bulb to come on for this guy. I finally gave up after tattoo gate. I suppose that is why I have been so verbal about the guy. Its just frustrating to know a guy has the ability but will likely never realize it.
    Good enough! I get the feeling "typed posts rub people the wrong way" is what I am suffering from.