Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immediate opening in fantasy football league

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Immediate opening in fantasy football league

THE PLANET STEELERS LEAGUE HAS ONE SPOT AVAILABLE TO BE FILLED IMMEDIATELY. YOU WILL RECIEVE TOE JAM'S OLD TEAM AND BE ABLE TO SELECT A KEEPER FROM THEIR ROSTER.

Keeper's must be designated within yahoo by 3 AM eastern tonight, and the draft is next Sunday at 7 PM eastern.

Keeper options include but are not limited to - Aaron Rodgers in the 1st, Marshawn Lynch in the 2nd, Jordy Nelson in the 9th, David Wilson in the 10th, Cecil Shorts in the 12th, Kyle Rudolph in the 14th, Sam Bradford in the 18th

First response between this thread of the stickied fantasy football thread gets the spot

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll take it!! Oh wait, I'm already in. Nevermind.

But to whoever does take this team, don't listen to D Rock. Your keeper should be Jerrel Freeman who was a UDFA!!

Starter

User Info Menu

I want it count me in.

Starter

User Info Menu

Pm me details so I can get setup.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

you got it

Starter

User Info Menu

Sweet!! Im on my mobile now. Ill register when I get home.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Sweet!! Im on my mobile now. Ill register when I get home.
    just need to send me your email and I'll get the invite over to you. You can post it here or PM me - if you choose to PM just let me know with a post here that you sent it.

Starter

User Info Menu

My email is [email]evergreenturf@yahoo.com[/email]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    My email is [EMAIL="evergreenturf@yahoo.com"]evergreenturf@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]
    invite is sent. Here are your keeper options - keeper rules are that you get the player in their drafted round from last year, with a max value of 5 rounds over their current O-ranking.

Example: David Wilson was a 20th round selection. He is currently ranked #50 (10 player league, therefore last pick of round 5). With the value cap factored in, you would get David Wilson with your pick in the 10th round, whenever that may be. Draft order is not set until after keepers are selected to keep things interesting.

keeper options.jpg

Starter

User Info Menu

My keeper screen shows no players on my roster.