Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JuJu is that dude... lmao

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

This a 21 year old being age appropriate. I see nothing wrong here and considering his previous "under cover posts" it's being true to his fun-loving character. I find it humorous... which I think is much needed for me.

Personally, the off-season is rough since professional football is the one of the few spectator sporting vices I entertain. Thank God the World Cup will be on this summer.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    you guys would be the first ones crying and saying it was classless if a player from a different team did that...........especially to a steelers fan wearing our jersey.
    What an amazing lack of insight...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    What an amazing lack of insight...
    sheez, you break down and cry like a lil B when someone says anything about your team. i can only imagine what you would do if this was displayed all over the internet
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

sheez, you break down and cry like a lil B when someone says anything about your team. i can only imagine what you would do if this was displayed all over the internet
    Dude. You literally came into a light hearted post and started crying on the spot.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Dude. You literally came into a light hearted post and started crying on the spot.
    Yep. And everyone noticed...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Yes he did and he never realizes when you constantly play the fool everyone will see you as the fool

Legend

User Info Menu

lol...you 3 crack me up.
    it must kill you that i am right about tomlin
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Rookie

User Info Menu

lol...you 3 crack me up.

Legend

User Info Menu

lol...you 3 crack me up.
    More proof of your foolishness
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

JuJu Smith-Schuster goes back to class wearing his Steelers uniform and pads

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on February 16, 2018, 12:28 AM EST

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster left USC a year early to declare for the NFL Draft.

With his rookie season now in the books, Smith-Schuster looked to fulfill a promise to his mother that he would return to school despite turning pro early.

He was back in class at USC on Thursday. However, he wasn’t dressed like the rest of his classmates. Instead, Smith-Schuster was decked out in his Steelers uniform.

Told my mom last year that I’d go back to school since I left USC early. I went back to college today. pic.twitter.com/yHnbwnsELH

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) February 15, 2018

Smith-Schuster was in full uniform. Pads, helmet, receivers gloves, cleats, and even a Terrible Towel.

It’s a pretty easy way to answer all the questions from classmates wondering if he is who they think he is. And the best part is he’s keeping his promise to his mother as well.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/16/juju-smith-schuster-goes-back-to-class-wearing-his-steelers-uniform-and-pads/
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.