Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edelman

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Edelman

I hate them. But sure give credit to Brady & Belichick. No denying they are both near the top when talking about all time greats. My post is about Edelman. I noticed during Week 15 he looked smaller. No more PEDs so it made sense. And I know he said he only used them to recover. Yep. Sure he did. I didn't watch much of the Chargers game. But I watched most of the Chiefs game and of course the Super Bowl. Edelman looked noticeably bigger than when they came to Heinz in December.

I can't post pics. I tried creating an album but it still wouldn't let me upload any of the pics. If you look at the Haden interception pic from Week 15 and compare Edelman's arms to what he looked like Sunday, there's an obvious difference. Look I've been around gyms and gear most of my life. Guys don't stop. They can't. Especially high level athletes. They don't want to go back to what they were before. They just find better ways to mask it. With James getting tested as much as he did - after NEVER failing a test - I wonder if they'll test Edelman? I'd be shocked if he was clean.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    I hate them. But sure give credit to Brady & Belichick. No denying they are both near the top when talking about all time greats. My post is about Edelman. I noticed during Week 15 he looked smaller. No more PEDs so it made sense. And I know he said he only used them to recover. Yep. Sure he did. I didn't watch much of the Chargers game. But I watched most of the Chiefs game and of course the Super Bowl. Edelman looked noticeably bigger than when they came to Heinz in December.

I can't post pics. I tried creating an album but it still wouldn't let me upload any of the pics. If you look at the Haden interception pic from Week 15 and compare Edelman's arms to what he looked like Sunday, there's an obvious difference. Look I've been around gyms and gear most of my life. Guys don't stop. They can't. Especially high level athletes. They don't want to go back to what they were before. They just find better ways to mask it. With James getting tested as much as he did - after NEVER failing a test - I wonder if they'll test Edelman? I'd be shocked if he was clean.
    Are you saying...That the Patriots might have been involved in something illegal? Noooooooo

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Are you saying...That the Patriots might have been involved in something illegal? Noooooooo
    And...The League will/ would not test these guys now until when? Or could they test them tomorrow?... ( which they would never do to their beloved Cheats )

Banned

User Info Menu

Because he tested positive for steroids, you know he couldn't be in the Pro Bowl. That's a rule. But you can be in the Super Bowl?????

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Because he tested positive for steroids, you know he couldn't be in the Pro Bowl. That's a rule. But you can be in the Super Bowl?????
    Hadn't heard that. Stupid NFL. I think in MLB you are automatically disqualified from post season if you test positive.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    And...The League will/ would not test these guys now until when? Or could they test them tomorrow?... ( which they would never do to their beloved Cheats )
    Can test anyone under contract. So, even a player in the last year of his deal can be tested up until the last day of the league year (March 12). They can't test a player not under contract, so free agents can't be tested after March 13 until they sign a deal.

This also explains the the theory on Bell that "he didn't sign because he would not have been able to pass a drug test". Not saying it's true, but while away he has not been subjected to testing.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

PEDelman.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Do you know who Andy Isabella is? Well he's much like Edelman n should be a mid rounder in this draft. Wr out of Mass. Caught my eye at the senior bowl where he made some plays. Short slot type real quick n shifty n since it's a copycat league he should get a long look pre draft for any team looking for the "next Edelman" or slot type of wr. That type of player is in vogue these days.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Do you know who Andy Isabella is? Well he's much like Edelman n should be a mid rounder in this draft. Wr out of Mass. Caught my eye at the senior bowl where he made some plays. Short slot type real quick n shifty n since it's a copycat league he should get a long look pre draft for any team looking for the "next Edelman" or slot type of wr. That type of player is in vogue these days.
    He had a really good game against Georgia this year. 15 receptions, 200+ yards.

He's not a secret, however. He's on every draft board by now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

maybe you missed the part where IC said he is a mid round prospect

you really do come off as a smug prick