Thread: Pouncey twins support Hernandez

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Also.. It's my understanding Lean/purple drank/sizzurp makes you lazy and lethargic. It was started in Houston and DJ's made records called chopped and screwed when on it. Those records are reeeeeeal sloooow because the drink makes you drowsy.

Look on youtube and see kids on lean or sizzurp. They aren't jumping around hyped up... they are damn near in a coma.

I'm not a doctor though so who knows.. but from all the talk I've heard about it the side effects are laziness. The QB from the Raida's is a prime example of what lean does to a person.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Also.. It's my understanding Lean/purple drank/sizzurp makes you lazy and lethargic. It was started in Houston and DJ's made records called chopped and screwed when on it. Those records are reeeeeeal sloooow because the drink makes you drowsy.

Look on youtube and see kids on lean or sizzurp. They aren't jumping around hyped up... they are damn near in a coma.

I'm not a doctor though so who knows.. but from all the talk I've heard about it the side effects are laziness. The QB from the Raida's is a prime example of what lean does to a person.
    You need to do some more research. Side effects may be as you described with low doses, but higher doses of lean result in the same kind of effect as PCP or ketamine.

And long-term use of lean has been shown to produce aggressive, violent, antisocial behavior.
    Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 07-17-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    You need to do some more research. Side effects may be as you described with low doses, but higher doses of lean result in the same kind of effect as PCP or ketamine.

And long-term use of lean has been shown to produce aggressive, violent, antisocial behavior.
    that's why I said I'm not a doctor...