Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teams with most cap room this a.m.:

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Teams with most cap room this a.m.:

[URL="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter"]Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    [/URL]Teams with most cap room this am: CINCY $54 million under; CLEV $48 mil; MIAMI $47 mil; INDY $44.5 mil; PHIL $33.5 mi; TB $32.5 mil.
    Only Indy and Cincy were good on this list. They have a real opportunity to improve their team this offseason.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Only Indy and Cincy were good on this list. They have a real opportunity to improve their team this offseason.
    True but only Indy has a QB who could take the team to the next level. Cincy and Cleveland could improve quite a bit but they are only going to go so far with the QB's they have.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    True but only Indy has a QB who could take the team to the next level. Cincy and Cleveland could improve quite a bit but they are only going to go so far with the QB's they have.
    I agree, but Cinci has A.J. Green. He makes up for a lot of Dalton's deficiencies. If Mohammed Sanu recovers form his injury, they will have a quality WR corp.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I agree, but Cinci has A.J. Green. He makes up for a lot of Dalton's deficiencies. If Mohammed Sanu recovers form his injury, they will have a quality WR corp.
    They also have a very talented D. They really need a RB. BJGE is OK, but they need to do better to get over the hump, IMO.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I don't know. The Ravens just won the Superbowl with Joe Flacco
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    He was talking about the list of teams with the most cap space. Not our division.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He was talking about the list of teams with the most cap space. Not our division.
    I can read.
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Apparently your overestimating your ability to comprehend what your reading.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Apparently your overestimating your ability to comprehend what your reading.
    Wtf are you talking about?
    'Cincy and Cleveland could improve quite a bit but will only go so far with the QB's they have'
    to which I respond...
    'I don't know. The Ravens just won the Superbowl with Joe Flacco'.

Pretty simple English there man.....here is a website you may be interested in....

[url]https://www.hookedonphonics.com/[/url]
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wtf are you talking about?
    'Cincy and Cleveland could improve quite a bit but will only go so far with the QB's they have'
    to which I respond...
    'I don't know. The Ravens just won the Superbowl with Joe Flacco'.

Pretty simple English there man.....here is a website you may be interested in....

[URL]https://www.hookedonphonics.com/[/URL]
    Apparently you need to revisit the site. Let met show you again. And this will be the last time... OK? Am I writing simply enough for you?

Cinci and Cleveland were in the original group of teams I posted with the most cap space this morning.

[URL="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter"]Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    [/URL]Teams with most cap room this am: CINCY $54 million under; CLEV $48 mil; MIAMI $47 mil; INDY $44.5 mil; PHIL $33.5 mi; TB $32.5 mil.
    As you quoted above, Dee WAS referring to Cinci and Cleveland. Except....

He was referring to them in context of the teams with the most cap space as reported by Schefter. Not in the context of teams within the AFC North Division. Hence your post was not in context and off topic.

Hooked on Phonics indeed.
    Here comes the BOOM!