Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Love Jarvis

Legend

User Info Menu

I Love Jarvis

I heard JJ saying he tried to get the coaches to use him to replace Larry Foote when he got hurt. You can just tell this kid wants to be on the field and make a difference.

I love his attitude. He was also mentioning that he left a lot of game changing plays on the field on Sunday that he's learned from. It's like this kid eats, breathes, and sleeps thinking about taking the ball away. He got me excited. If he's as good as he talks and the Steelers keep him on the field there's no way he doesn't end up ROY.

Seriously, I don't see how you ever take JJ off the field. He just might bring back all the swagger this team is missing. I have a feeling this is gonna be his week. He's gonna get a couple turnovers and build from there. He sounds hungry.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I have a feeling ..................
    just had to point that out.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I heard JJ saying he tried to get the coaches to use him to replace Larry Foote when he got hurt. You can just tell this kid wants to be on the field and make a difference.

I love his attitude. He was also mentioning that he left a lot of game changing plays on the field on Sunday that he's learned from. It's like this kid eats, breathes, and sleeps thinking about taking the ball away. He got me excited. If he's as good as he talks and the Steelers keep him on the field there's no way he doesn't end up ROY.

Seriously, I don't see how you ever take JJ off the field. He just might bring back all the swagger this team is missing. I have a feeling this is gonna be his week. He's gonna get a couple turnovers and build from there. He sounds hungry.
    I like ur enthusiasm Flip. JJ excites me too. From what I have seen he looks very athletic and sounds to be all about THE TEAM. I really hope we are talking about this guy for a loooong time because he could be that young talent that takes over the face of this defense/franchise.

Legend

User Info Menu

He should of been on the field on the first snap. That hit on CJ was a James Harrison, Greg Lloyd type hit... I didn't see it when it happened.. but I heard it. It was loud... it was Steeler football.

We picked a game changer... play him on every snap. We probably win that game if he played every series because he has a nose for the ball.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    He should of been on the field on the first snap. That hit on CJ was a James Harrison, Greg Lloyd type hit... I didn't see it when it happened.. but I heard it. It was loud... it was Steeler football.

We picked a game changer... play him on every snap. We probably win that game if he played every series because he has a nose for the ball.
    That hit on CJ made me so happy... To little do we see huts like that these days with all the yada yada yada about safety... Can't wait till this is an every game type of play from him....maybe this week is the start???

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    just had to point that out.
    LOL. THanks for noticing

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Is it THIS kind of feeling Flip?! [url]http://youtu.be/gxfYB-Kvq5o[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

He sounds hungry.
    Not good, NOT GOOD.
    Wasnt that WOODLEYS problem?

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Is it THIS kind of feeling Flip?! [URL]http://youtu.be/gxfYB-Kvq5o[/URL]
    I think he's gonna be giving us that feeling for quite a few seasons

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He seems to me like the Troy of the LB corps, playing all-in, going for broke, playing with great spirit, making splash plays.