Thread: As of yesterday, this is all that remains of the Civic Arena

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    The only thing I really miss about TRS is how loud it got in there. Heinz and PNC can't compare in that regard.
    Stand next to me or SN1 next time...your ears won't like you when you leave.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Stand next to me or SN1 next time...your ears won't like you when you leave.
    Nice. I don't think it's anyone's fault. I've been sitting next to some of the loudest fans on the planet during a few games. But the consistency of the noise isn't there like it was in TRS. The sound seems to be able to escape better.

I feel like I've lost my voice when I leave Heinz Field. But when I went to TRS, I felt like I lost my hearing.

I'd still like to get to a Heinz Field playoff game and see how the atmosphere changes. I haven't had the fortune of getting to any playoff game and I suspect the place might have a different feel for those games.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Nice. I don't think it's anyone's fault. I've been sitting next to some of the loudest fans on the planet during a few games. But the consistency of the noise isn't there like it was in TRS. The sound seems to be able to escape better.

I feel like I've lost my voice when I leave Heinz Field. But when I went to TRS, I felt like I lost my hearing.

I'd still like to get to a Heinz Field playoff game and see how the atmosphere changes. I haven't had the fortune of getting to any playoff game and I suspect the place might have a different feel for those games.
    Up in the upper deck bleachers where I sit, it is rare for the stadium to actually rock beneath your feet for a regular season game (even if you try to stand still, the entire upper deck is bouncing, so you cannot help but bounce too). However, for playoff games, it is rare fot the stadium to NOT rock beneath your feet. The first time it happens, it kind of freaks you out a bit...but after that, you really look forward to that experience...where you are literally rocking.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.