Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Holy cr*p, Tomlin HATES Hairball!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So why do you think MT hates him? MT always says things like "They bring out the best in us. We are basically the same team as each other" etc. But he genuinely looked like a man who hated JH. Before this, I would assume that he respected and even liked him. Do you think they are coaching the Ravens to do dirty things that MT thinks is over the line? Is that why he would hate him?

Starter

User Info Menu

You don't respect someone who doesn't respect You. Tomlin always gives props to the other team (even in a loss). The douchebag didn't.
    Last edited by spyboots; 12-03-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: typos

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spyboots View Post
    You don't respect someone who doesn't respect You. Tomlin always gives props to the other team (even in a loss). The douchebag didn't.
    JH approached MT and said, "Congratulations." It was MT who showed he wanted nothing to do with JH.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was reading a rats board just to see their reaction. I'd say its about 60% seeing nothing to this, 25% melting down over the lack of respect and class Tomlin apparently showed and then 5% actually defending Tomlin (mostly steelers fans posting, but a few rats fans even saying that Harbaugh showed a lack of class).

How's that for a scientific study.
    Carry on...

**Edit: I forgot to mention that someone on there said Harbaugh was asked about it in the press conference and he just said that he wanted to make sure Tomlin heard him say congratulations.
    Last edited by Iron Shiek; 12-03-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I agree.

Just as you will agree, I'm sure, that dominating for one half is utterly meaningless unless you also win the game...

Unless you think that the Raves are telling each other, "We're great! We dominated the first half!!!"
    Yes.

I am sure the Cowboys and Chiefs would agree with that statement. If games were decided in halfs, Ravens record would be worse.

It was clear what the gameplan of the Ravens was, chuck the ball up field a few times and hope for a Steeler CB fail or a PI. Problem was, the Steelers CB didn't cooperate.

The QB and HC of the Ravens are so dismissive of their opponents I am glad Coach T returned the favor on the handshake. The only satisfying way to end all of this is through a beat-down of the Ravens in the playoffs. Hope my dream comes true.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the ravens are dirty.

watch the extra point tries last night. The way they attacked warren cheap as hell.

good for tomlin as I have zero respect for john harbaugh and the brand of football he coaches.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    JH approached MT and said, "Congratulations." It was MT who showed he wanted nothing to do with JH.
    Read every post game interview, in the Ravens losses to us, and Harbaugh never gives credit to us...always states they are the better team. After their win 2 weeks ago Harbaugh was spouting off how the better team won. The more physical team won. Do you hear Tomlin saying how awesome we are after wins? That's bush league.

Also, every game we play them they hit our QB's in the head and when we were driving near the end they tried taking Batch out, twice going with blows to his head. I think they are dirty. I think they got all the calls and most the breaks yesterday and we still kicked their butts. They are as overrated as it gets. If Ben was healthy this year we crush them both times.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

add to that, everytime the ravens beat us they celebrate like they just won the superbowl.

the little brother complex is pathetic and funny at the same time.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    add to that, everytime the ravens beat us they celebrate like they just won the superbowl.

the little sister complex is pathetic and funny at the same time.
    There, I fixed that for you, Eddie Spaghetti!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

the little brother complex is pathetic and funny at the same time.
    this is so true....