Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else going to maybe not watch the Superbowl this year?

Legend

User Info Menu

It would be funny if a deer came on the field during the game and started sniffing Ray-Ray's butt...

Legend

User Info Menu

you guys who aren't going to watch are some weirdos...

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow did this thread turn in a direction that I didn't anticipate.

I'm probably going to watch the game. The question is whether my wife will watch it with me or get annoyed with me yelling at Lewis and the Harbaughs and go do something else.

Backup

User Info Menu

Probably watch it, rooting for the score to equal my superbowl box numbers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good Football Game. Looking forward to it hoping Englebert KaepperDink blows it and comes back down to earth.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pollard will be waiting for KAP to run, then nick him in the process.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Good Football Game. Looking forward to it hoping Englebert KaepperDink blows it and comes back down to earth.
    You want the Ravens to win? Gross!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not planning on watching. There are plenty of other things to do with my time. This is not uncommon for me if I don't have any affinity for any of the teams playing. There have been a number of years I haven't watched.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I love football too much to not watch it. The Steelers not making it to the playoffs this year has had an odd effect on me this year. I normally assume a deep playoff run, not having it this year...I'm a hungry fan again. For the game itself, I'm hoping Bane makes and appearance and the game is cancelled.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1 View Post
    I love football too much to not watch it. The Steelers not making it to the playoffs this year has had an odd effect on me this year. I normally assume a deep playoff run, not having it this year...I'm a hungry fan again. For the game itself, I'm hoping Bane makes and appearance and the game is cancelled.
    right... I'm giving the side eye to anyone not watching. WTF is that about? I love the Steelers but damn... football doesn't stop when they don't make the playoffs. Now, I won't have a problem getting up and doing random things or missing a few plays but not watching at all?