Thread: Bengal Radio

Legend

User Info Menu

Bengal Radio

Sky conditions let me hear Bengal radio tonite. Some of what I heard:

• Bengals forgot how to tackle, need to learn how to tackle like the Steelers.
    • Missed Atkins pressure in the middle; DeCastro can't block him and got 2.5 sacks in first game.
    • Poor clock management at the end of the half by Lewis cost at least a field goal chance.
    • WR drops (5) were a key part of poor offense.
    • Green hasn't figured out Ike Taylor yet.

Interesting to hear the story from the other side. Even in a down season, things are never as bad as they seem.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Because of where I live and whatnot I have a lot of Bengals fans in my FB feed. Add to that my wifes family. I see their complaints all the time. Heck, there were some of them that I had to convince that they would have a pretty good team this year. The one thing that unites them is their hatred of Steeler fans.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Because of where I live and whatnot I have a lot of Bengals fans in my FB feed. Add to that my wifes family. I see their complaints all the time. Heck, there were some of them that I had to convince that they would have a pretty good team this year. The one thing that unites them is their hatred of Steeler fans.
    Yeah... Bungle fans always think the worst and I cant blame them.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Fans are all alike in my opinion. Most fans are critical more of their own teams than they are of the others. The Raven fans and players are the exception. They don't get beat, they lose. The Steelers are not good, the ravens give them the wins. I'm most critical of myself also with my work. I always believe I could have done better or could do better. Perfectionist have no fun.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Missing Atkins was a big key. Anytime the other team has one of their best players out is a bonus. I thought Ben had some nice plays to avoid the rush-throwing to the blitz side as was shown on the broadcast. One sack for the game isn't too bad. Especially with Wallace at center.

I was surprised by the clock mngmnt at the end of the 1st half too.

Missing Leon Hall was big too imo. He always seems to make a big play against us lately.