Thread: Did Tomlin Fire LeBeau by going for it on that 4th down on our own 20 at the end of ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Lebeau may have had a senior moment today.

Starter

User Info Menu

Wasnt that the same thing he did against Green Bay two years ago? I think he tried an onside kick because we werent stopping them either. That one we won 36-35 on the last play of the game on a pass to Wallace. LeBeau didnt get fired for that one.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    Wasnt that the same thing he did against Green Bay two years ago? I think he tried an onside kick because we werent stopping them either. That one we won 36-35 on the last play of the game on a pass to Wallace. LeBeau didnt get fired for that one.

Good point, winwithd, though I have to admit I don't remember that specifically ("It's De River ... it's De Nile"). But that was against the World Caliber Packers. This was against Carson Friggin' Palmer and the Rayduhhs. But good point, nonetheless ... uggh.

Is that also the same call Bellicheat made a few years ago against the Ravens?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Lebeau may have had a senior moment today.
    Nothing that anyone couldn't have seen coming for the past couple of seasons if they just wanted to look. What happened today is how we lose. Zero pressure and lots of short completions.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"