Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Time to admit, Steelers have JACK.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Duke of Earl, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, Dukes of Hazard, Duke Nukem...c'mon! Use your imagination!
    I was thinking Put up your Dukes

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    That's what friends are for. Thanks Jack Lalanne Power Jooser (that was bad).

Attachment 929

Duquesne Duke? ,,, nah.
    Not as bad as DukieHowserMD.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Not as bad as DukieHowserMD.
    Now I will change my board name ... but can I keep my post count under a new name, or am I stuck with this memory ???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    I was thinking Put up your Dukes
    That works.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    That's what friends are for. Thanks Jack Lalanne Power Jooser (that was bad).

Attachment 929

Duquesne Duke? ,,, nah.
    See, all that Power Joosing has made me a genius!

download.jpg
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So, sorry to get involved with this thread, but why would we be meeting at St Sq. on a Fri. evening? If I show up with $100 I get $500? Your opinion in Sept. of winning 6 or 7 games this year is already fact? Please explain further about this St Sq. Ok, sorry to get involved here.... just curious on getting $400, thats all.....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ah, gonna prove your credentials about sitting on the bench in 1970's.....Cool. You got Franco and maybe a few other HOF'ers to prove it? That be worth $400 then... Where at, at St Sq.?
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    So, sorry to get involved with this thread, but why would we be meeting at St Sq. on a Fri. evening? If I show up with $100 I get $500? Your opinion in Sept. of winning 6 or 7 games this year is already fact? Please explain further about this St Sq. Ok, sorry to get involved here.... just curious on getting $400, thats all.....
    Don't sweat him pfelix, he's gone. Let's find you a new name....hmmmm, I gues qfelix74 is about all I can come up with. Maybe Flippinyourmom can think of something...
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'd have thought you'd go by ShawnCandyStriperGuy, ShawnNurseGuy, or ShawnDidYourMomGuy first.
    LOL...I think I actually remember being called 2 of those 3 over at the Trib.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Don't sweat him pfelix, he's gone. Let's find you a new name....hmmmm, I gues qfelix74 is about all I can come up with. Maybe Flippinyourmom can think of something...
    pfelix500......
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.