Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's official, I have the blues

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's official, I have the blues

It's that time of the season, when I feel like it is over for the Steelers and I have lost the urge to watch football until next year. But this time it came early.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It feels almost like a playoff loss.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

Im just glad to see them playing good football again. Some of the games at the begining of the season were almost unwatchable. If we run the table we have a shot. Ill hang my hopes on that.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    It's that time of the season, when I feel like it is over for the Steelers and I have lost the urge to watch football until next year. But this time it came early.
    I know what you mean. Dont feel like watching the Bungles today -- if we'd won, I would have.

Still, Im hoping they win out and a miracle happens -- like the Crows dropping two and the Bungles dropping three.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If we run the table, chances are pretty decent that we get in. The meaning in games have not gone away yet (one more loss will though).

Legend

User Info Menu

I haven't given up hope yet. I think we're playing better than the start of the season with a long ways to go. There's still hope this team can improve from here and if they do could get better heading into the playoffs. It'll take a small miracle, but we've all seen in happen before.

Backup

User Info Menu

The improved play was, it seemed to me, based in no small part to an offensive line that was beginning to bounce back from the Pouncey injury and gel together as a unit. I fear that much of that progress will be lost and we'll be back to no running game to speak of and Ben running for his life.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B&GinNC View Post
    The improved play was, it seemed to me, based in no small part to an offensive line that was beginning to bounce back from the Pouncey injury and gel together as a unit. I fear that much of that progress will be lost and we'll be back to no running game to speak of and Ben running for his life.

And the Bungles pretty much sewed up the divsion today. So much for that..

Legend

User Info Menu

Even if we get in guys we know what's going to happen. We are banged up now much in the same way as we were two years ago when we went to Denver and got "Tebowed".

A healthy Steelers team with even average offensive line play...and we can play with any one on any given day. Not going to happen as it stands now though.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Cheer up. I know we have had a rough season and some recent injuries are unsettling but if we can find a way to keep playing decent, we have a chance... With Miami beating the Jets, and both Tennessee and San Diego loosing, that puts us in control to jump Miami in the standings next week... If we can beat Miami next week, that Puts us at 6-7... Tennessee plays the broncos in Denver so that is almost a guaranteed loss for them putting them at 5-8... Cinci plays the colts at home, if indy can win that drops cinci to 8-6(keeping the division within reach still..) The biggest game though, other than our own, is the Vikings playing Baltimore in Baltimore... Boy would it be nice if the Vikings could do us a solid and beat the Ravens like they did the Bears today.... All in all, WE MUST WIN.... everything else is just hopes...